Hooks @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

50 members have voted

1. 1. Week 3

• Hooks
    • Hughes Springs

Finally back at it again. From what I'm hearing Mustangs better than expected. Hearing new names so need to go watch for myself. Cheering for my Stangs! Just trolling other pages: looks like Jeffy and WO will be the first real challenge.??

I believe these boys are just enjoying the ride and taking one game at a time.

HS will win the JV game easily. I can't remember how the 8th grade went last year as 7th graders. Our 7th graders are pretty good, but none of those games matter. Hooks will win this week against the Ponies with our Sophomore Quarterback showing out behind good offensive line play!

HS will win the JV game easily. I can't remember how the 8th grade went last year as 7th graders. Our 7th graders are pretty good, but none of those games matter. Hooks will win this week against the Ponies with our Sophomore Quarterback showing out behind good offensive line play!

HS also has a good Sophomore qb and a good offensive line. Several good backs. And a couple kids that can catch. Definately not the team you are remembering.

HS1988 if it gets too ugly can we get 2 for 1 corndogs...hahaha

Always!!!

Depends on if hooks plays a whole game or just a half. Past 3 games we only have played half a game. Couldn't come back against MV and if they do it Friday it will be a long night. I hope they come out fired up over last year's heart breaking loss to yall. But Hope is bout 30 miles east of us on I-30. I agree this game is normally a slobber knocker and i hope it is again.