Hooks @ Hughes Springs

Horns85

50 members have voted

1. 1. Week 3

• Hooks
    • Hughes Springs

Willie.... good to hear from ya finally... seems ya found tha password....

Since it's home for yall tomorrow I'm guessing you'll be there tomorrow, or no?

Also guessin by armpit you mean HS? Lol, seems A bit harsh, lol.... just glad we can be graced with ya presence Friday!!

Good think ya can make it to HF Friday, long drive fromHooks... I myself drive fromAvinger most days...

Also guessin by armpit you mean HS? Lol, seems A bit harsh, lol.... just glad we can be graced with ya presence Friday!!

Good think ya can make it to HF Friday, long drive fromHooks... I myself drive fromAvinger most days...

Avinger is the armpit she is referring to i bet😁

I'll get the chili ready and probably stay for the 7th grade game. After that I'll need to get home and help my youngest with his posters for his Student Council campaign! Yea, the drive won't be to bad. Probably turn on some AC/DC or Metallica and be there in no time.

Don't know alot about Avinger sir. Seems like a quaint little town. The Mr. and myself visit the steak house a few times a year. I'd recommend it for special occasions. The general store across the street isn't bad either.

Its not bad down town. But you get down around Liberty road area, and its sketchy. A lot of wild partys over there im told.

I'll get the chili ready and probably stay for the 7th grade game. After that I'll need to get home and help my youngest with his posters for his Student Council campaign! Yea, the drive won't be to bad. Probably turn on some AC/DC or Metallica and be there in no time.

Be sure yall got plenty of paperin the toilet this time. We bring a crowd for our younguns. I know an ol boy with a johnny on the spot, Ill see if he can bring it.

Be sure yall got plenty of paperin the toilet this time. We bring a crowd for our younguns. I know an ol boy with a johnny on the spot, Ill see if he can bring it.

I'll see if I can get the good en opened. Might wanna stop over at Boston for safe measures though. But we are a step or two up though from the worst I've ever seen. Years ago my daughter was cheering in Waskom. We had to take turns going behind two oak trees.

I'll see if I can get the good en opened. Might wanna stop over at Boston for safe measures though. But we are a step or two up though from the worst I've ever seen. Years ago my daughter was cheering in Waskom. We had to take turns going behind two oak trees.

Ahhh, mystery solved....always wondered what killed those trees. When they were cut down I got some for firewood....ended up having to throw the dang stuff away due to the smell.....smelled just like pi.....I think y'all get the message!!! Lol

We are 0-3 on the week, hope tonight brings different results! Mr. and myself are ready for a night out! 88, what was that place you said was good to eat at? Think we're just gonna make a full evening of it and go visit some family at Jenkins beforehand. Hope for a injury free game and Go HORNETS

Hooks doesn't care about those games remember! There are ok with teaching the younger kids to lose! Lol

+1

JB's is the place 88 spoke of...

I know you will be going before the game, but It is a place frequented by officials after football games as well... and their friends.... should be easy to find, it is right on main street...

Have a safe trip in from "Hooks"....

Grab a Coach Ed Special if you don't go to JB's I hear they are quite scrumptious.....