Police Break Up Fight

FlowJack

Police breakup fight  

53 members have voted

1. 1. Were the police doing their job by breaking up this fight?

Under Control? That's why there is a coach on the ground with his shirt pulled up to his ears. Looks like he was part of the fight if you ask me. If the cop doesn't pepper spray and then the fans come out of the stands he gets hammered for not doing enough. Those situations can get out of control so quickly. Great job by the police to clear up that mess that is embarrassing to both schools. When is it alright for kids to fight on the field? NEVER! If they get in a fight at our school in the halls they go to DAEP for 45 days. Is that held true for if they get in a fight on the field? Coaches need to control their kids, period!

• Like 2

Under Control? That's why there is a coach on the ground with his shirt pulled up to his ears. Looks like he was part of the fight if you ask me. If the cop doesn't pepper spray and then the fans come out of the stands he gets hammered for not doing enough. Those situations can get out of control so quickly. Great job by the police to clear up that mess that is embarrassing to both schools. When is it alright for kids to fight on the field? NEVER! If they get in a fight at our school in the halls they go to DAEP for 45 days. Is that held true for if they get in a fight on the field? Coaches need to control their kids, period!

Agree 100%. The quicker you diffuse the situation, the less likely it will get to the point where people come out of the stands. To wait until that happens is waiting too long IMO.

We had a bench-clearing brawl at one of our games several years ago. Started when two players didn't have enough sense to know when to stop shoving after the whistle. Took all the staff from both sides a good while to get it under control. You have kids padded up and wearing helmets going at it, and the coaches/school staff with no protection trying to stop it. Not good.

I would have voted no & I'm definitely not a liberal!!!

You may not consider yourself as a liberal, but you definitely sound like one. If it wasn't for our law enforcement your butt would think twice before going to a any sporting event. So regardless what you thought you saw or heard on the video, the police had every right to do what they did.

You may not consider yourself as a liberal, but you definitely sound like one. If it wasn't for our law enforcement your butt would think twice before going to a any sporting event. So regardless what you thought you saw or heard on the video, the police had every right to do what they did.

Interesting that I'm the liberal but yet you are the one getting offended by what I said. All I can comment on is what I saw and heard. I didn't say police don't have the right. I said in this circumstance and the evidence provided I didn't see that that was the case. I don't have all the info. I might even change my mind if I did. All I saw was someone spraying people randomly as he walked across the field. I can't even say for sure, by the video, that he was indeed a cop. I have no clue. I don't know the guy, nor was I at this game.

I get a little tired of people labeling others when they have no clue who they are. You don't know me, and the fact that I voted no has no indication of whether I am a liberal or a conservative. It also has no bearing on whether I support our law enforcement and for you to indicate that it does is absolutely ridiculous!

• Like 1

The video shows the cop handling the situation which it did. You can't really police where the pepperspray is going into the wind. I used to be a guard and parcially sprayed myself cause of the winds. Moral of story stop acting like a idiot and act like you got some sense. Quit blaming the cop for doing his job. If he stayed and chilled and someone got hurt then everyone would want his badge. Peppersray hurts but ain't gonna kill you.

Exactly how I feel! Big deal he sprayed!! Like I said infelt he could have waited and possibly let the situation work itself out or he could have waited and it got completely out of control. I have no issue with what he did.

Both posters are obvious as well

Lol I wrote that before I looked at the pull yep sure enough LoL

The only people acting like liberals here are the ones with the labeling and attacks on the the two with dissenting views from the group. Both were very rational in there reasoning and some of the group think just can't contain the butt hurt.

• Like 2