Overton (0-3) at Como-Pickton (3-0)

Ronster23

Overton (0-3) at Como-Pickton (3-0)  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Should be a great game, como is playing good ball as of right now... Im not sure if they have a weak schedule or are they clicking on all cylinders someone enlighten me on their success so far

Only have seen a couple of films...Detroit (2A DII 1-2) was able to get the long passes against them...had Detroit scored just 1 of their 2 point conversions they would have won...CP vs Hawkins (2A DI 0-3) won only 7-0...

CP other win was 0-2 Grand Saline (3A DII).

Overton losses are against 1-1 Union Grove (2A DI), 1-0 (second game was cancelled) James Bowie (2A DI) and 3-0 Carlisle (2A DI)

Only have seen a couple of films...Detroit (2A DII 1-2) was able to get the long passes against them...had Detroit scored just 1 of their 2 point conversions they would have won...CP vs Hawkins (2A DI 0-3) won only 7-0...

CP other win was 0-2 Grand Saline (2A DII).

Overton losses are against 1-1 Union Grove (2A DI), 1-0 (second game was cancelled) James Bowie (2A DI) and 3-0 Carlisle (2A DI)

ok thanks

They can put their best foot forward by not fumbling the football.. Six turnovers last week was the death-kneel before their offense could get any continuity.. They'll get better and probably make the playoffs this year in their dist.. Jmho

yup...can't beat a bad football team doing that much less hang with a good one...and it was 6 in the first half only

Kudos to CP on moving the ball well and taking advantage of continued Mustang miscues...

But that had to be the absolute worst and obnoxious press box announcer I've had the displeasure of listening to in 45 years of going to high school football games!!

Must be some delirious high school kid doing it...announcers usually just announce who the ball carrier is and who makes the tackle, or other normal calls though out the game...but to sing and chant, oh my gosh I've never heard an announcer do that kind of childish stuff.

I hope I never have to return to CP stadium again.

Plus the lighting on the field was the worse I've seen at a 3A school...please buy some lights.