Week Five: Tyler Lee at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (3-1) vs Tyler Lee Red Raiders (3-1)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Tyler Lee in a close one
    • Tyler Lee in a blow out

In other news, I got a $100.00 weekly prize giveaway to the lucky contestant that can guess what alcoholic beverage our senile Lobo commentator, Brent Taylor currently has in his coffee.

WOW !!

You know he's a legend around here...right ?

Oh my !!

I didn't say they weren't.

But they were "little guys" too. None of them more than 160 pounds. Still didn't stop them from being effective. And frankly size hasn't stopped Williams so far either. Thing about Williams is he isnt just limited to running the ball. He's a threat in the passing game and special teams as well. He has literally had over 100 total yards in 3-4 games this season:

Lufkin: 181, 1 TD

SOC: 146, 1 TD

Horn: 169, 2 TD's

The only reason he didn't have over 100 against Marshall is simply because he didn't get the ball much. But he got the ball 4 times and averaged a whopping 12.5 yards per play that game! That's a good player man.

Let me ask you this, are you familiar with Big Sandy Jr RB Kameron Pippins?

Pippins ran for 1867 and 24 TD's last season as a sophomore for Big Sandy. He is currently 6th in ET rushing with 569 yards rushing.

Fun fact is that Pippins was a Longview Lobo and was apart of the current Jr class. Went to FPMS and played his freshmen year at LHS. He transferred to Big Sandy shortly after his freshmen year because he was not going to see the field with the likes of Lister, Anderson and Williams in the backfield at the time.

That's just how good Williams is. He was even a contributing factor to Lister ultimately being moved to safety. Was he a better RB than Lister? No but Williams was still pretty dang good.

Another 100 yard game for Williams.