San Augustine vs. Overton

SAWolfman

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

sorry, it is set to private and I cannot change that...but it shows #12 of Augustine kicking #73 of Overton in the groin while he was on the ground...but I guess my word isn't good enough...

Obviously not....no penalty was called on the play...i doubt ced did that on purpose

Obviously not....no penalty was called on the play...i doubt ced did that on purpose

of course you would believe that, but you're not biased in the least are you...and just because no penalty was called does not negate that a foul occurred, does it...the video clip is pretty conclusive

of course you would believe that, but you're not biased in the least are you...and just because no penalty was called does not negate that a foul occurred, does it...the video clip is pretty conclusive

But from your eyes SA was protesting...they were holding up the wolf sign and came out of the tunnel with the American flag!!!! You are pitiful!!!

• Like 1

But from your eyes SA was protesting...they were holding up the wolf sign and came out of the tunnel with the American flag!!!! You are pitiful!!!

I didn't say that?...show me my post/comment where I said that, please.

I only referred to an obvious kick to the groin. I didn't even mention another play where a SA LB #43 was being blocked by an Overton OL...the OL had him engaged and #43 couldn't get off the block...the play was at the very end and I guess #43 didn't like the fact that he was blocked well, backed up and went for the OL knees and cut him down...no it was called a personal foul but should have been...why would a LB have to cut the knees on an OL 3/4 yards from the play and right when the whistle blew?...it had nothing to do with the play, so was it an attempt to inflict injury, or was it just out of frustration at being blocked well and bad sportsmanship? Another player, an OL, tried to shake hands after a play when he blocked #18 on a play, that player told me he cussed him and wouldn't shake.

SA has some very, very talented players, and I know you will do well during the season...they may have a deep run.

But arrogance, haughtiness, unsportsmanlike play are not a pleasing traits.

You can have the final word if you wish, I done.

Good luck during the rest of the season.

I'm going to be real honest here... I have a message in my inbox from last year of SAWolfman telling me how disappointed he was that HE felt S.A. behaved unsportsman like in their game against Joaquin last year. Hed be the first one to express displeasure had that been the case.

I'm going to be real honest here... I have a message in my inbox from last year of SAWolfman telling me how disappointed he was that HE felt S.A. behaved unsportsmanlike in their game against Joaquin last year. He'd be the first one to express displeasure had that been the case

So, you think I'm making this up just for the fun of it?

I'm going to be real honest here... I have a message in my inbox from last year of SAWolfman telling me how disappointed he was that HE felt S.A. behaved unsportsman like in their game against Joaquin last year. Hed be the first one to express displeasure had that been the case.

Kids were jawing on both sides. A few offsetting penalties. I didnt see that play but I did see the overton player on the ground holding his groin. Was no commotion, flag nothing. You would think if something like that happened it would have blew up on the field.

Kids were jawing on both sides. A few offsetting penalties. I didnt see that play but I did see the overton player on the ground holding his groin. Was no commotion, flag nothing. You would think if something like that happened it would have blew up on the field.

Sorry, I did say you could have the last word...I reiterate again, not all fouls get called, you must know that surely...please look at the film/video if you access concerning the two plays I referred to occurring.

Lastly, you did not show me a post/comment or address the accusation you made towards me concerning the pre-game issues and that I was "pitiful"...or can you not admit that error in writing here?