Gotham: A Dark Knight

RETIREDFAN1

The criminals have to pay Penguin for a license.....the cops all work for Penguin except for Gordon........Scarecrow is running loose.......Catwoman is growing.....Poison Ivy has just taken some ancient. Hi see potions and is changing genetically into her plant persona.......Riddler is a block of ice......best season so far, and it’s just getting started........

Solomon Grundy is going to be a fun character........he hooked up with Riddler, who is taking advantage of his limited intellect to use him to make money......we also find Lee as the doctor of a fight club.......she really looks like she’s headed down the path to Harli Quinn.........Bruce Killed Rhas Al-Gul at his request, so that he COULD finally die.......this is getting goood......I still think it’s in the Smallville universe.........

Solomon Grundy is going to be a fun character........he hooked up with Riddler, who is taking advantage of his limited intellect to use him to make money......we also find Lee as the doctor of a fight club.......she really looks like she’s headed down the path to Harli Quinn.........Bruce Killed Rhas Al-Gul at his request, so that he COULD finally die.......this is getting goood......I still think it’s in the Smallville universe.........

Did you like Smallville that much? It got too teen-centric for me

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Joker runs Arkham......Penguin is about to escape with Riddlers help, and Joker has a plot working to terrorize the city......Poison Ivy is on a rampage.......Bruce has woke up, and realized he’s Batman........best season to date.......

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...