Pleasant Grove Hawks 3-0 vs Liberty Eylau Lepoards 1-3 @ Harris Field

dhoop02

Does LE even run the ball? PG's strength on D is stopping the run. I think LE will have success throwing the ball around, PG just needs to keep everything in front of them and pressure the QB. He will make a mistake sooner or later.

They actually can do both and the Qb is very fast and elusive will defiantly give PG fit and I can also say LE line is pretty good as well should be a great game

Does LE even run the ball? PG's strength on D is stopping the run. I think LE will have success throwing the ball around, PG just needs to keep everything in front of them and pressure the QB. He will make a mistake sooner or later.

LE had the best back in TK coming into the season he tore his ACL so we have Rb's by committee now plus our QB is a speedster but we do it better thru the air!

LE JV and 8th grade won. Not sure about 7th.

We have given several places around the stadium a facelift. New restrooms and concessions.

We opened up pre-sale tickets for the visitor side. We have 1,160 seats on the visitor side counting the band section. We are going to sell 1,000 gen ad tickets. We will also take UIL, TXSCA, and PG Staff passes. It's going to be full if PG brings the crowd they expect to. Even with 1,000 tix many will be standing room only. Should be a fun atmosphere.

Tickets are in the LE Admin building until 2:00 or so. 2901 Leopard Dr.

Game Day!!! Lots of excitement around town today. I'm looking forward to seeing big plays, full tilt, lit, and turnt up Friday Night Football! My heart is beating 90 to nuthin with anticipation. Let's get this thing started! Good luck Leopards!

Go get em PG! Hawk Nation.