Pleasant Grove Hawks 3-0 vs Liberty Eylau Lepoards 1-3 @ Harris Field

dhoop02

I know Gilmer will score points against PG and I don't think they will cave in on O like LE. Unless in the case of a turnover the Buckeyes will not stop the PG running game. Not even if they load the box. The other issue for Gilmer is PG can through the ball well if need be. I think PG will stop some Gilmer drives with their loaded up D. Gilmer so far has shown nothing on D to control a PG. I see no blow out but right now I see PG a two score favorite and in the top two in the State. Injuries, grades etc cans always change the face of a team. All will have to accomplished on the field. I think both these teams are not intimidated by the other

Highlights!

Awesome job everyone! Receivers are on point, Rbs are monsters, QB is smart and slippery, O line and D line are scary, LBs are fast and smart, secondary is a blanket and Wells had the INT of the year. That flag belongs in the trash and the highlight didn't make the cut but whatever. TDs by how many different Hawks? We could just copy and paste the roster and say "Good job guys!" Just amazing...but we can do better. Mistakes were made but we recovered from those mistakes with authority. I figure we study up, learn from our mistakes, and get even better next week.

https://youtu.be/uZho4qAIbnA

It was a great thing too watch last night PG simply won every aspect of the game last night from start finish they came in there on a mission they showed they are here and you better come with it when you play those Hawks good day in Grove PG football is back I was literally shocked by score I thought it would have came down too 4th but them boys wasn't playing around

That was a sho nuff azz whippin. ROBERTS, GARRETT, MARTIN COLE, WIGGINS, HARMON....What a stable of backs!! That offensive line is just brutal. Ben Harmon is s stud.

And what can I say about that defense!!! Its one of the best in the state for sure. They made a very athletic, explosive offense look very average. LE two touchdowns came on busted plays by PG, otherwise it would have been a shutout!! (DB for PG fell down and we had QB tackled for a loss and he got away)

That being said, Gilmer will be a much tougher game for the Hawks

Gilmers smaller D line will get worn down with the PG run game. That is my prediction for the key to winning that game.

But for now, Royce City and Krum await.

One week at a time

Hawks did a great job of getting their heads out of the sky in that penalty streak. Back to earth, they took care of business.

I think this is a real test for both our offense and defense. Our defense will be put to the test but honestly, I think they have the ability to stop anybody. The Hawks D is the best D LE has faced all year. Our offense is full of surprises. I don't think this is going to be an easy game for the Hawks at all but I believe they will dominate in all aspects Friday night.

PG 35

LE 17

Pretty gold and black jaded comment...you need to watch some football outside your backyard.

You bet they better be. PG coach can coach em up. True story

It's easy to talk it...but you have to do it. Gilmer goes deep every year. They are accustomed to winning. See the LE game. It's close, they're down late, even away from home and continue to come after you because they are expecting something good to happen. They've worked for those opportunities...

Take it easy on us, Hawks! Y'all are looking very good this season, and we can't seem to right the ship. Too many turnovers, penalties, and a suspect defense at times will be our demise against you. The Hawks look to be a focused, disciplined, and motivated team this year. The Buckeyes not so much.

Take care of Krum, and we'll see y'all at Jeff Traylor Stadium a week from Friday. It should be a very good game IF we have our heads right.

• Like 2

Take it easy on us, Hawks! Y'all are looking very good this season, and we can't seem to right the ship. Too many turnovers, penalties, and a suspect defense at times will be our demise against you. The Hawks look to be a focused, disciplined, and motivated team this year. The Buckeyes not so much.

Take care of Krum, and we'll see y'all at Jeff Traylor Stadium a week from Friday. It should be a very good game IF we have our heads right.

Sounds like u have no confidence in tha buckeyes but its all good we gonna show yall non believers (fake fans) that to be the Man U gotta beat us and if u cant ride with us when its going a little tough then dont ride with us at all

Sounds like u have no confidence in tha buckeyes but its all good we gonna show yall non believers (fake fans) that to be the Man U gotta beat us and if u cant ride with us when its going a little tough then dont ride with us at all

I'm going to take some of what BlackFlag79 said tongue in cheek. But congrats to PG for a great win and great season. No need to post anything until next week. I've got a Friday off, so I think I'll take the wife out for a date this week.

• Like 1