Deadwood vs Shiloh moved to Antioch

Doomer

Who wins it?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Shiloh
    • Deadwood
    • Tie

If Deadwood gets the Walker triplets back on defense after that freak hog-hunting incident, I don't see any way Shiloh can score on them. My sources told me one of the boys lost three fingers, but he's still tougher than rawhide.

The Walker boy, the one with the missing digits, already came back last week. He got three unsportmanlike penalties, and ejected, because of those missing fingers. They will be taping his hand this week to avoid any miscommunications.

Wrong!!! Ryderville has the district championship on lockdown!

I'm just telling you Ryderville just aint been WRIGHT since th gas station closed way back when! Now i know she dun opened back up, BUTT Hollands Quarters took them boys! That's why Holland Quaters is my sleeper team! Erybody know Snap county is the Whipping boys of the community!

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn't better than the James and Woods finish... 34 -34 game James running back Willie Pitts breaks loose for 97 yards from the 1 loses his tooth on the 2 Woods Defensive tackle Ronnie "short stack" mcgee picks it up and takes it to the house after stiff arming James reciever Peter "stinky pete" hagler and carrying him for 37 yards into the endzone. Poor short stacks right hand still doesn't smell the same.

• Like 3