Survivor: Heroes Healers Hustlers

Crawford

• 3 weeks later...

Red gets the boot.

He said he was blind sided. Why? You should had seen it coming after the way you acted in the short time you were there. You would think after folks watching Survivor year after year, they would know by now that you can't go on the show, run your mouth, and act like a moron and not expect to get voted out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

30 year old virgin Jessica gets voted out. She really had a thang for Cole, but hopefully for her, she'll start choosing her men beyond looks. Cole threw her under the bus in the beginning and she still considered him her number #1 ally. Grow up girl, you're 30 yrs old, grow up.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, WestHardinfan1 said:

Got tired of them focusing on perverts.......stopped watching......

I quit watching this season as well... I don’t mind them having a few homosexuals on the show, but this show should be and has always been about the back stabbing and the competition of the challenges... now they just glaze over them to focus on “world issues”

• Like 2

On 12/6/2017 at 7:48 PM, CENTEXFAN said:

This season is just flat out boring.

I couldn't disagree with you more. Not sure what you base your comment on, because it ain't like this is some action pack program, but there's been blindside after blindside. Last night was great with Ben using his idol at the right time. 

10 hours ago, Crawford said:

I couldn't disagree with you more. Not sure what you base your comment on, because it ain't like this is some action pack program, but there's been blindside after blindside. Last night was great with Ben using his idol at the right time. 

That tribal counsel was entertaining.  Maybe I'm growing tired of the show.

• 2 weeks later...