Joaquin Rams (4-1) at Alto Yellowjackets (1-4)

trueblue82

I dont doubt that at all. IMO, everyone in our district is probably better than last year with the exception of Shelbyville. I mean good lord, Cushing just beat UG. I said it before and Ill say again that I dont see one team going undefeated through district . I believe we will once again have a tie for first place . Too many quality teams to not have someone lay an egg.

Does Cushing beat sville?

Well I guess by now yall seen film on us, if I had to bet, I would say this year's team is better than last year's, d line is small but stupid fast. Backs are better, qb and receiving is better and overall faster and quicker. Our secondary isn't as suspect as last year.. So who knows. Not saying that there weren't standout players last year more so than this year, just over all better.

Chain I thought y'all were supposed to be "slow and unathletic"?!?!?!

I do know Alto has been devastated with injuries, And Joaquin is GUD!

If Alto can put their full team out there this game should be close. If not I see Joaquin winning by 14 plus.

I don't think Alto is as good as in the past, but they are still good and WILL give a physical battle!

Alto fans eat some more chicken fried crow vs. Joaquin...to be served at high noon at the pearman boys place..RUSK kicked alto....hee hee.

Rusk is a 4a... They where supposed to win. Your proud of a team who beat a team with half their enrolment.

I watched film on rusk and alto, NO disrespect, alto looks physical but slower than in the past. Also, if they stay so one dimensional, it will make it easier playing D. No matter who's at qb, it's either qb left or right. With the occasional pass or handoff to the rb. Honestly, to me, it doesn't matter if Thacker plays or not. I still believe we win. But.... you still gotta play the game and it will be a good one

• Like 2

Alto fans eat some more chicken fried crow vs. Joaquin...to be served at high noon at the pearman boys place..RUSK kicked alto....hee hee.

But I guess when it takes you 10 years to win 33 games beating a perennial powerhouse like Alto makes you feel good!