Arp vs EF

Tiger1995

Arp is very tough on defense very hard to run against, Waskom didn't have many firsts downs in the first half and two of them came on penalties. Waskom will be watching this game to see how EF does against Arp, I don't think it will be a high scoring game. I am favoring Arp mainly because I haven't seen EF play yet. I will Friday night. The only gauge I have right now is Jefferson for Waskom and EF.

Arp 20 EF 16

• Like 1

Thinking Arp could blow them out if they play up to potential. Without a couple of mistakes they could have shut Waskom out the other night and, say what you want, but thats not an easy thing to do. Arp by 20. but if not I will be pretty impressed with EF.

Thinking Arp could blow them out if they play up to potential. Without a couple of mistakes they could have shut Waskom out the other night and, say what you want, but thats not an easy thing to do. Arp by 20. but if not I will be pretty impressed with EF.

I have seen Arp twice this year, haven't seen EF. Arp is always a tough team to beat. Not making a score prediction but I do believe Arp is probably the stronger team .... especially if they use Overshown as a RB ...

I have seen Arp twice this year, haven't seen EF. Arp is always a tough team to beat. Not making a score prediction but I do believe Arp is probably the stronger team .... especially if they use Overshown as a RB ...

They didn't use him much against Waskom on offense as a RB but did as a receiver, the couple of times he ran the ball he didn't get very much but when they put him in the backfield pretty much was telling us he was going to get the ball.

They didn't use him much against Waskom on offense as a RB but did as a receiver, the couple of times he ran the ball he didn't get very much but when they put him in the backfield pretty much was telling us he was going to get the ball.

He was very effective against Alto as a RB, probably the difference in the game. The times I have seen him as a receiver, he was under used and they didn't do a very good job of getting him the ball. He is also a dynamite kick returner. If he gets the ball in space and gets his stride, he's tough to tackle. ...

I knew Arp wouldn't play him like they should, with that kids ability, I would be playing him on both sides a lot more than what I'm hearing

E.F. Needs mainly to worry about keeping Arp's defensive line from shaking hands with the Qb all night. If they can block Arp they may be ok. Arp on film and talking to 3 looks very fast to the ball. Well they don't just look fast they are. I hope everything goes ok around here so I can go watch this game.

E.F. Needs mainly to worry about keeping Arp's defensive line from shaking hands with the Qb all night. If they can block Arp they may be ok. Arp on film and talking to 3 looks very fast to the ball. Well they don't just look fast they are. I hope everything goes ok around here so I can go watch this game.

Yep, it was like playing in a mirror, both defense's were just as fast as the offense's they were facing.

Dont worry boys. We will when its time!

Right now we are getting better as a team not depending on one kid. There will come a time that will pay off down the road.

Dont wait too much longer or you will be 4th in this district facing Newton 1st round. I dont think overshown will save you then. and dont give any of this "last year" business. Yall arent near the same team.

Arp is very tough on defense very hard to run against, Waskom didn't have many firsts downs in the first half and two of them came on penalties. Waskom will be watching this game to see how EF does against Arp, I don't think it will be a high scoring game. I am favoring Arp mainly because I haven't seen EF play yet. I will Friday night. The only gauge I have right now is Jefferson for Waskom and EF.

Arp 20 EF 16

Whats the line?

Dont wait too much longer or you will be 4th in this district facing Newton 1st round. I dont think overshown will save you then. and dont give any of this "last year" business. Yall arent near the same team.

thats not as bad a thing as it sounds imo
  • Like 1

Very athletic D-line thats stout up the gut and strings the sweeps to the sidelines. Brown (#51) is a BEAST!! Are susceptible to misdirection plays. Can pass pn them, but O line MUST stay on their blocks or they will be helping their QB off the turf a lot.

thats not as bad a thing as it sounds imo

It's a very big deal!! Arp did not reflect an outside running game. What few times he carried the ball #6 was usually met in the backfield by 3 or 4 Catz. Wade spent most of the night picking up 2 here, 3 there, nothing big. Thus far this season Waskom has proven to have a minimum of five backs in the backfield that could take it "to the house" on any given play. Arp doesn't have this. There simply wasn't any comparispn to the two flex-bone offenses on the field last Friday night. Arps "D" will keep them close in all their games, but offense is gonna let them down. Lack of consistent kicking gsme knocked them outta playoffs last year, and cost them a chance of tying tge game lady week. Apparently a work in progress.

It's a very big deal!! Arp did not reflect an outside running game. What few times he carried the ball #6 was usually met in the backfield by 3 or 4 Catz. Wade spent most of the night picking up 2 here, 3 there, nothing big. Thus far this season Waskom has proven to have a minimum of five backs in the backfield that could take it "to the house" on any given play. Arp doesn't have this. There simply wasn't any comparispn to the two flex-bone offenses on the field last Friday night. Arps "D" will keep them close in all their games, but offense is gonna let them down. Lack of consistent kicking gsme knocked them outta playoffs last year, and cost them a chance of tying tge game lady week. Apparently a work in progress.

key pieces are just now returning. I aint worried