Arp vs EF

Tiger1995

good luck to both teams, im working around Canton so i'll prolly come scout it out

I think we all agree this game could go either way. So that said when one loses,which is inevitable, which team do you that starts to see the panic button hit?

I think we all agree this game could go either way. So that said when one loses,which is inevitable, which team do you that starts to see the panic button hit?

No doubt that it will be EF, even if they get a close win. Arp made a change last week and should start finding their groove. Arp will be a dangerous team down the road.

EF fields the ball at the EF 23, and is downed at the 24, 1/10, QB keeper, 2/6, QB keeper again, 3/4 from the 30, run for 1st down. 1/10 pass complete, 2/6, run up middle, 1st down, 1/10 at EF 49, pass, complete, TD EF 51 yard pass! Pat kick good, 9:37 left in 1st

EF 7

Arp 0

EF kicks to Arp 29, advanced to Arp 35, 1/10, run, 2/9, run, loss on play, 3/13, 7:56 left in 1st, Arp time out, 3/12, swing pass to Overshon, short of first, 4/2, punt, snap over the head of punter, pass, complete advanced to EF 5, flag on play on Arp, 4/7, punt, EF bounce, EF ball at EF 36, 1/10

EF ball 1/10, run up middle for nice gain, flag on play, on Arp, 13 yard fun, 1/10, RPO, pass dropped, pass complete, advanced to Arp 19, 1/10, pass complete over the middle, 2/7, 5:35 left in 1st, run, 3 down at Arp 14 yard line, Arp time out.

EF kick high, dropped at 20 yard line and recovered by Arp, 1/10 at Arp 31, run, flag, holding on Arp, 1/20 at 21 yead line, pass, complete, short gain, 2/17, run outside right, 3/12, pass, thrown away, 4/12, punt, EF bounce, good field position at Arp 44 yard line 1/10 EF, QB keeper, 1 down, flag on EF, 1/10, QB keeper, 8 yard gain, 2/2, run to 32, 1/10, pass, complete to 15, 1/10, run up middle, 2/4, pass, incomplete, 3/4, 1:15 left in quarter, Arp time out

You got love fair weather fans!

Some of us have a life and can't stay on here everyday! I was a part of one the winningest classes in EF history so much more than a fan! And your fear of the beating your cats going to take is showing man it's ok .
  • Like 1