Sign in to follow this  
Tiger1995

Arp vs EF

JV

52-20 EF

8th grade

32-26 EF

Against Arp?

Got to go with Arp in this one. If EF struggled with Harleton, they in trouble.

Good luck to both teams! Play your hearts out injury free!

I think we all agree this game could go either way. So that said when one loses,which is inevitable, which team do you that starts to see the panic button hit?

good luck to both teams, im working around Canton so i'll prolly come scout it out

I think we all agree this game could go either way. So that said when one loses,which is inevitable, which team do you that starts to see the panic button hit?

I'm gonna take Arp... Waskom is better than people think and Harleton is... well not.

No doubt that it will be EF, even if they get a close win. Arp made a change last week and should start finding their groove. Arp will be a dangerous team down the road.

I'm not sure about any of the teams in this district with maybe the exception being WR. Don't appear to be much consistency in any of the teams.

What is the deal with Teamline this year for streaming the radio broadcast, I have had heck every week getting the game!

Ok here we go, flipping the coin. EF will receive the kick in the first half.

EF fields the ball at the EF 23, and is downed at the 24, 1/10, QB keeper, 2/6, QB keeper again, 3/4 from the 30, run for 1st down. 1/10 pass complete, 2/6, run up middle, 1st down, 1/10 at EF 49, pass, complete, TD EF 51 yard pass! Pat kick good, 9:37 left in 1st

EF 7

Arp 0

EF kicks to Arp 29, advanced to Arp 35, 1/10, run, 2/9, run, loss on play, 3/13, 7:56 left in 1st, Arp time out, 3/12, swing pass to Overshon, short of first, 4/2, punt, snap over the head of punter, pass, complete advanced to EF 5, flag on play on Arp, 4/7, punt, EF bounce, EF ball at EF 36, 1/10

EF ball 1/10, run up middle for nice gain, flag on play, on Arp, 13 yard fun, 1/10, RPO, pass dropped, pass complete, advanced to Arp 19, 1/10, pass complete over the middle, 2/7, 5:35 left in 1st, run, 3 down at Arp 14 yard line, Arp time out.

EF ball 3/5 at the Arp 14 yard line, pass, complete to 3 yard line, run, TD, flag, holding on EF, 1/goal at 13, pass complete for TD, flag, flag waived off, EF TD, pat kick good, 4:40 in first

EF 14

Arp 0

Jackets jumping out early !!! Keep the foot on gas

They better keep the gas on it.

don't worry they are this could get ugly !

EF kick high, dropped at 20 yard line and recovered by Arp, 1/10 at Arp 31, run, flag, holding on Arp, 1/20 at 21 yead line, pass, complete, short gain, 2/17, run outside right, 3/12, pass, thrown away, 4/12, punt, EF bounce, good field position at Arp 44 yard line 1/10 EF, QB keeper, 1 down, flag on EF, 1/10, QB keeper, 8 yard gain, 2/2, run to 32, 1/10, pass, complete to 15, 1/10, run up middle, 2/4, pass, incomplete, 3/4, 1:15 left in quarter, Arp time out

EF ball 3/4, run, good hit from #6, 4/5, pass, incomplete. Ball goes over on downs to Arp, diner break boys, some pick it up