Packers @ Cowboys

Cowboys vs Packers  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

This poll is closed to new votes

Whoever called the pass to Dez to stop clock with just over 1 min to go should be fired. NO EXCUSE.....absolutely freekin unbelievable. You gave them a free 30-40 seconds for NO reason.

The fade on anything and goal is a awful play.

We fired someone yet? Im not calm and im not going for a drive tonight.

I'm with you. I've become less & less of a fan every year and most of it is because of Jason Garrett & how he & his coaching staff continually mismanages time. I just can't get over that pass to Dez stopping the clock. Can't blame Dak.......he ain't calling the plays. I'm about done with it

• Like 1

I'm with you. I've become less & less of a fan every year and most of it is because of Jason Garrett & how he & his coaching staff continually mismanages time. I just can't get over that pass to Dez stopping the clock. Can't blame Dak.......he ain't calling the plays. I'm about done with it

I rather have the Redskins coaching staff. *pukes in mouth*

Whoever called the pass to Dez to stop clock with just over 1 min to go should be fired. NO EXCUSE.....absolutely freekin unbelievable. You gave them a free 30-40 seconds for NO reason.

Play was a run/pass option - Dak reads the play the right way, but unfortunately it's exactly what GB wants him to do. They're scheming to let Dallas have a quick passing score.

So, it's either Daks fault for not reading the situation, or coach's fault for continually letting Dak read situation.

• Like 1