1. 1. Your thoughts?

• Astros in 5
    • Astros in 4
    • Astros SWEEP
    • Red Sox in 5
    • Red Sox in 4
    • Red Sox Sweep

Posted on wrong thread......

I see MLB put both of our home games in the afternoon hoping to get their precious Yankees in Prime Time. I hope the Twins shock'em

This Series goes 5 games......coin flip says......The Enron Fielders advance to the ALCS.

​That is my prediction too. I hope great minds think alike :)

But you voted for Red Sox in 4.. Come'on man. I thought you were a standup guy, but you are just another bitter Rangers fan :lol:

No, I clearly hit the Astros in 5 slot. What kind of Russian poll is Hardin here?

Verlander gets the nod in Game 1.

Keuchel goes in Game 2.

No starter named for Game 3. Not exactly sure what to think about that. Either they are still having a Peacock/Morton debate, or they are still giving McCullers a chance to crack the rotation.

of the three vying for that last spot, he is the only that has the versatility to comfortably work put of the bullpen.

Of those 3 you are correct. But IMO you NEVER leave your best option in the bullpen especially in a 3 of 5 situation. Long relief may or may not ever be needed

Of those 3 you are correct. But IMO you NEVER leave your best option in the bullpen especially in a 3 of 5 situation. Long relief may or may not ever be needed

True...and I have faith in Morton if we had to use him in a long relief. We have a spoil of riches with arms...