10 Things You Never Knew About TOMBSTONE

Mr. P

I remember the critics complaining that the dress was too dapper for the Wild West, especially a Boom Town. I've seen photos of that era, and there's a photo where they look almost identical in clothing to what was worn. I've read many books on "Doc" Holliday, and knew they were reaching. Many don't know that after "Doc" was basically kicked out of Georgia he hung his shingle up in Dallas, TX. Because of his TB, he didn't have many patients as a dentist. I still can't believe that it didn't win any Oscars, especially Val Kilmer. I thought he ad-libbed "I'm your huckleberry" since he went on to portray Mark Twain in recent years. I will say Tombstone is my favorite Western. I think Mickey Rourke would have been great as Johnny Ringo pre-1996 and plastic surgery. If you can find them I highly recommend watching any of his movies from 1981-1996, because they were all great in my opinion.

Here's something you never knew or cared about the movie "Tombstone"...Even though it is a great movie, I've never cared for Any of Kurt Russell's work; not even his portrayal of Wyatt Earp in THIS movie...Since he directed it, he should have cast someone like Bruce Dern or Lee Van Cleef as Earp...He could have even cast one of those "Spaghetti Western" Italians & dubbed in his lines & I would have liked it better....👌