Kemp vs Grandview

TJ89

TJ89 what was that???

Thats why no one is paying attention.

Good bye

Lol don't say good bye too soon..the playoffs are next and I've seen several team avenge loses against a team that beat them earlier in the season...Example: in 2012 EF lost to Arp 43-13 and Hughes Spring 55-14 but in the playoffs that same yr, EF beat them 30-20 and 21-14 in back to back weeks, I know your school #### this yr but don't say good bye on Kemp just yet.

Grandview is really good.....that RB is the real deal and their defense is loaded with senior experience....it helps to get a kid move in from Mansfield that can play and just adds to the depth already there....IMO Zebras are the favorite in 3A D1 Reg II along with Jefferson

Grandview is really good.....that RB is the real deal and their defense is loaded with senior experience....it helps to get a kid move in from Mansfield that can play and just adds to the depth already there....IMO Zebras are the favorite in 3A D1 Reg II along with Jefferson

Kemp will meet Jefferson in the 3rd round.

My school doesn't #### this year? we will probably go 3 rounds atleast just like we have the past few years in a row........an no Kemp will not get out of the second round if not even the first round.

OverRated

Seriously with the playoff projection, I don't think y'all get out the 1st round... Kemp is not even ranked so being overrated is your opinion

TJ89 Kemp Hasn't Played anyone.

Rio Vista 3-3 3A D2 (Wins over Dawson lol, Itasca lol, and A+ Academy lol)

Mabank 1-5 lol 4A D2 (Win over Ferris lol)

Rice 4-3 3A D2 (Has decent athletes like the Jessie kid) Decent win

Maypearl 4-2 (Decent District win)

Palmer 2-4 (Bad Team) (wins over valley mills and Cayuga lol)

Combined Record of Teams Beaten 14-17 below 500

Finally played a team worth a dang and got ran out of the stadium.

Heck If Teague had that schedule we would have same record and probably beat Grandview.

Not saying my Lions havn't beaten anyone either because we havnt our best win was against a 3-3 4A D2 team in Mexia but our 2 losses have came against 2 5-1 teams that both have potential and will be District Champs in their districts. West will prolly lose to Malakoff but Madisonville will win their district.

But I ain't over here beating Teague's chest this year bc I know we aren't as good as last year and will be 2nd or third in district but we are lucky enough we will beat the 2nd or 3rd place D9 team and then D11/D12 both #### so it is a little easier road to round 3 this year than last year for us.

Heck If Teague had that schedule we would have same record and probably beat Grandview.

I mention a team to look out for and you throw shade on them lol, ok I get it that you really dont like Kemp seems to me but you can go look at a whole lot of schools records and compare scores and say the same thing about them and who they played, so I guess you can say now that Grandview hasn't played anybody good right, go look at their schedule and throw up a argument that their not good...Grandview is a good team as well as Kemp and may meet for the region final, don't count then out, I gave you a dam good example of that '12 EF team.

An you are right the only good team Grandview has played is Glen Rose whose only lose is against Grandview this season. They have only played 1 good team in GR and that was week 1 before GR got rolling.....Grandview still hasn't played anyone worth a dang since. They will not be battle tested come playoffs.