Waskom @ EF Friday Night 7:30

Wild74

Waskom VS EF  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Series EF 37 Wins Waskom 34 Wins 5 ties

WR is about to go on a 3 game slide and be in a dog fight with Beckville

This is the same guy that after Tatum beat Arp he said and I quote " Tatum will only lose one game all year to Henderson " If I'm not mistaken since Tatum beat Arp they haven't won a game.

This is the same guy that after Tatum beat Arp he said and I quote " Tatum will only lose one game all year to Henderson " If I'm not mistaken since Tatum beat Arp they haven't won a game.

They beat Wills point I believe

refs had nothing to do with the results dipshit. Lucky on the fake punt ir you lose.

Dipshit... Really MF. Were on the same side here. Duh.. We both have wildcat in our screen names idiot.

So a fake punt is not a designed play. No luck designed play EF wasn't ready for.

• Like 1

yup sure did. Boy was I wrong. Wheels fell off that one

yup sure did. Boy was I wrong. Wheels fell off that one

Yes Arp beat Alto (which is 1-6) got beat by HS which just got dismantled by WO which could only beat ND barely. So what's so impressive about Arps predistrict??? Please enlighten me

Cheaters gonna cheat.

LOL and excuse makers are going to make excuses. Sure the officials missed ALOT of calls BOTH ways but it is what it is. I told the guys I was sitting by when they threw that 1st flag on Waskom and then they went to talk about it for what seemed like an eternity, had to be at least 5 minutes, Then came out and called it a chop block that it was going to be a long night because there was no reason to have to talk about it for that long. You almost hit the kid laying on the ground wit the flag so you knew where it happened at, and obviously you saw something or they flag wouldnt have came out then we got to talk about it for 5 minutes. SMDH So no sense whining about it yall can just hope you get another shot at us in the playoffs.

LOL and excuse makers are going to make excuses. Sure the officials missed ALOT of calls BOTH ways but it is what it is. I told the guys I was sitting by when they threw that 1st flag on Waskom and then they went to talk about it for what seemed like an eternity, had to be at least 5 minutes, Then came out and called it a chop block that it was going to be a long night because there was no reason to have to talk about it for that long. You almost hit the kid laying on the ground wit the flag so you knew where it happened at, and obviously you saw something or they flag wouldnt have came out then we got to talk about it for 5 minutes. SMDH So no sense whining about it yall can just hope you get another shot at us in the playoffs.

I hope we both meet in the 3rd round of the playoffs, that should be a wild game, I dont think we ever played each other in the playoffs before

I hope we both meet in the 3rd round of the playoffs, that should be a wild game, I dont think we ever played each other in the playoffs before

Not sure that we have either. I was hoping for it a few years ago during Waskoms state run i think there was a chance but the two that we got to play again were Arp and WR. Honestly the only thing that worries me about a meeting in the playoff if one team or another starting to run away in a game and the rivalry kick in and somebody is missing a few players going into the next round. It almost happened twice last FRiday and that was only the 2nd district game for Waskom

Pigskin has this for what it is worth,all of this assumes Waskom will get second and EF third

First round

Waskom vs Hemphill

EF vs Garrison

Second Round

Waskom vs Buffalo

EF vs Clifton

Third Round

Buffalo vs EF

Forth Round

EF vs Newton

Fifth Round

Newton vs Lexington

State Championship

Newton Vs Canadian

Newton wins by 6

Pigskin has this for what it is worth,all of this assumes Waskom will get second and EF third

First round

Waskom vs Hemphill

EF vs Garrison

Second Round

Waskom vs Buffalo

EF vs Clifton

Third Round

Buffalo vs EF

Forth Round

EF vs Newton

Fifth Round

Newton vs Lexington

State Championship

Newton Vs Canadian

Newton wins by 6

I really think EF & Waskom will meet in rd 3.