Waskom @ EF Friday Night 7:30

Wild74

Waskom VS EF  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Series EF 37 Wins Waskom 34 Wins 5 ties

I really think EF & Waskom will meet in rd 3.

I think you are right. If we get that far I don't see Buffalo taking us out. I know nothing about the team EF would play though. I sure wish we were still playing the western teams. Guess they figured they might want to quit matching the east Texas speed with them so early.

Cheaters gonna cheat.

You know it.............guess no one noticed there was not even one, NOT ONE, penalty called on EF............we got guys walking around this week in neck braces for whiplash from EF's backs and linemen grabbing our blitzing LB's by the collar as they ran by ....... SMDH ........... guess we knew how the night was going to go after the first flag was thrown on us.....LMAO

You know it.............guess no one noticed there was not even one, NOT ONE, penalty called on EF............we got guys walking around this week in neck braces for whiplash from EF's backs and linemen grabbing our blitzing LB's by the collar as they ran by ....... SMDH ........... guess we knew how the night was going to go after the first flag was thrown on us.....LMAO

Waskom and A&M have something in common.

You didn't get the 12th man joke, so it's obvious your momma sent you to Waskom. Mine valued education a little more than that.

:( no "Lodownman" I missed it. Thought you meant Aggies had their LB's horse collared also last weekend ..... No I'm a transplant Military Brat, went to an American High School in Germany a long time ago .... and Yes .... there have been times I have said to my two .... you must go to Waskom .... LOL .... but I believe everyone has those moments ...... So you were home schooled ...............