Week Eight: North Mesquite at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (5-1) vs North Mesquite Stallions (3-3)  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • North Mesquite in a close one
    • North Mesquite in a blow out

To be honest who gives a rip if you make playoffs ...half do!!!!.... this district is not very strong ok..,I mean come on! Longview is playing better with king at Qb.... but!!!!! Kind hide the massive injuries now ..... losing Jacob johnson hurts pretty badly....

It really doesn't hurt that bad he is a good player but we have 3 really good receivers without him. We will be fine. What hurt was losing anderson if we could get him

Back the offense would get a huge boost. We also lost another defensive starter during

The week for the year...injuries have hurt

Bad this year

Beat Lee--- stink

Beat N mesquite--- really stinks

Rockwall - good win

There ya go boss!!!!

We will finish 9-1 and the horn loss was a fluke...we will be hell to play in the playoffs I think this team is coming together nicely at the right time and has overcome a lot of obstacles. Defense just held a team to 0 and all u do is gripe and moan. I think this team can go 4 rounds deep

• Like 2

To be honest who gives a rip if you make playoffs ...half do!!!!.... this district is not very strong ok..,I mean come on! Longview is playing better with king at Qb.... but!!!!! Kind hide the massive injuries now ..... losing Jacob johnson hurts pretty badly....

But you said we would finish with 3 wins earlier...

We have 8 starters out right now. And we're still controlling things.