Week Eight: North Mesquite at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (5-1) vs North Mesquite Stallions (3-3)  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • North Mesquite in a close one
    • North Mesquite in a blow out

Football Fan has a meltdown whether Longview wins or loses.

If they lose, Longview is bad and won't win 3 games this year. If they win, its cause the other team was awful and Longview was lucky. lol

Hilarious.

Btw, Jacob Johnson will be missed but Kamden Perry, AC, Jaylin Brown, Quay Randall, Bryce Oliver? We should be fine. In the pass catching department.

And this is not a weak district. You just expect every single team to be Katy and that's not how things work.

We cheerleading on here or being realistic? If cheerleading, then ok Lobos are 6-1! Which is good.

Realistic....played one really good team and got killed.

Beat decent lufkin team... beat Rockwall who is 2-5... nuff said.

Rest of wins are are over not good teams.

Positives:

Defense overall better

King at qb improving

Negatives :

Injuries

Can't run ball

Defebse against run up middle

Injuries will affect this team the most... true potential of this team will not be know this year due to that!

Realistic....played one really good team and got killed.

at!

You lose ur credibility right there(and many other times). Horn is the same team they are every year. They are not great. They have the same offense which we shut down usually and their defense is awful. That game was a fluke and if we played them again we would beat them easily. That game was perfect storm and it got away from us.

Ok lastvyears record was 8-3...,,,, seems like appropriate this year also? Thoughts?

Ok then longview has played no good teams??? Ha geez

9-1 but by ur logic it doesn't matter either way haven't played a good team and if u beat bad teams ur not good

of those 8 how many on offense and are they key on offense?

JR RB Jessie Anderson

JR WR Jacob Johnson

JR LT Marcus Williams

JR C/RG Kaylon Allen

SR RG Donovan Brooks

SR DL D'marjai Dearion

SR DE/LB Jaiden Smith

SR CB Jalen Carr

We loss Carr and Johnson last night. Carr seemed okay though but if he isnt, that'll be our biggest loss this season IMO. Carr is a good DB.

Anderson is a D1 caliber back and a loss to the backfield but isn't too much of a big deal. If it's anywhere where Longview can afford to be injured, it's RB.

Jacob Johnson was a speedy WR with good hands. But with our other pass cacthers, it shouldn't really effect us. We're deep in this area just like we are at RB. Plus we have a QB in King who can make the throws.

The oline is missing Marcus Williams, Kaylon Allen and Donovan Brooks. Marcus Williams already has several D1 offers. Initially, I think the offensive line was adjusting to their absents but since then, they have done enough.

Dearion and Smith missing on the dline. Last night was the first game without them, so it's hard to say what the impact on that is but the dline is deep.

Carr seems fine but as I've said earlier, his absence is the only one that would effect us greatly IMO.

The horn game was no fluke. They played better and I believe we were out coached. I don't see lingview going more than 2 deep in playoffs. The lil King is doing well but I would rather see Carter move the ball He is so much faster on his feet

The horn game was no fluke. They played better and I believe we were out coached. I don't see lingview going more than 2 deep in playoffs. The lil King is doing well but I would rather see Carter move the ball He is so much faster on his feet

Outcoached by same staff we have beaten so many times??? Doesn't make sense. its an opinion I think a good case could be made it was. 6 turnovers(due to injuries and qb debacle) no offensive identity, Several major injuries.... just too much uncertainty and the boys laid down. I bet lobofan has no game to recall since the first lobo football game when we had so much to overcome. That's what I call a fluke and we will see about 2 playoff games I think we get to 3rd round pretty easy and we won't go out easy this team has some spunk and seems to be picking up steam

Outcoached by same staff we have beaten so many times??? Doesn't make sense. its an opinion I think a good case could be made it was. 6 turnovers(due to injuries and qb debacle) no offensive identity, Several major injuries.... just too much uncertainty and the boys laid down. I bet lobofan has no game to recall since the first lobo football game when we had so much to overcome. That's what I call a fluke and we will see about 2 playoff games I think we get to 3rd round pretty easy and we won't go out easy this team has some spunk and seems to be picking up steam

You're making too much sense.

Calm down. Lol

9-1 but by ur logic it doesn't matter either way haven't played a good team and if u beat bad teams ur not good

His logic says that 9-1 and 1-9 are the same thing.

My logic tells me that he has no credible logic.