Center @ Chapel Hill Dist. 9 4A-1

Crawford

Center vs CH  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

Well the coach is more proven not sure about the latter

Yeah, that's why I was curious if he had seen both teams play. It's unlikely to be accurate with a statement about discipline without seeing both teams play. Also, CH has a new coach this year, so discipline is not the same even from last year, and coaching in CH is different than coaching in Brownsboro, so comparing the coaching is likely to be inaccurate as well.

I look at Center's record and I question why so many folks were upset that CH didn't hire him. CH doesn't have any D1 offers officially on the table that I know to be reported. Center apparently has at least one and claims to have a good QB and 2 good WR's. This Center team is just confusing to me. I hope CH takes them seriously and goes all in and focused on beating them.

Yeah, that's why I was curious if he had seen both teams play. It's unlikely to be accurate with a statement about discipline without seeing both teams play. Also, CH has a new coach this year, so discipline is not the same even from last year, and coaching in CH is different than coaching in Brownsboro, so comparing the coaching is likely to be inaccurate as well.

I look at Center's record and I question why so many folks were upset that CH didn't hire him. CH doesn't have any D1 offers officially on the table that I know to be reported. Center apparently has at least one and claims to have a good QB and 2 good WR's. This Center team is just confusing to me. I hope CH takes them seriously and goes all in and focused on beating them.

They better take us seriously. If not, and they lose, then not only do they give Center life, but CH will have to then beat Palestine and Carthage, instead of just one to get in, since CH has already lost to Kilgore and Hendo. And I know you know about Carthage, and Palestine is pretty good this year.

They better take us seriously. If not, and they lose, then not only do they give Center life, but CH will have to then beat Palestine and Carthage, instead of just one to get in, since CH has already lost to Kilgore and Hendo. And I know you know about Carthage, and Palestine is pretty good this year.

That's exactly right, and even beating Henderson doesn't guarantee a playoff spot at that point.

Chapel Hill will need divine intervention to get in the playoffs if Center wins.

Thing is your record not very good so that's why a lot of folks are saying that but honestly Palestine and Chapel Hill have played teams close that we're pretty good so not s big secret that Chapel Hill vs Palestine winner has a lot to play for.

That's why a lot of folks are saying what, taking Center seriously? Where else have you read that? Just about everyone is saying CH will win, but I haven't read anywhere about not taking us seriously.

That's why a lot of folks are saying what, taking Center seriously? Where else have you read that? Just about everyone is saying CH will win, but I haven't read anywhere about not taking us seriously.

You'll see come tomorrow how seriously we will take you

CH-54

Center- 14 (Being generous)

I know the team isn't overlooking any opponent at this point. It's been all Center, all week for CH, no thoughts of Bullard, Palestine, or Carthage. Center is who will get off the bus Friday night, and Center is who CH will have to beat to stay on track for the goal of a playoff spot. I expect the dogs to be fully focused and playing well, but I expect the same from center.

• Like 1

You've allowed 40+ Pts in each game. Your D-Line is like Oprah every one gets a TOUCHDOWN

The Riders are a very young team in key positions this year; Sophomore QB, Freshman RB. Lost senior running back to ACL injury in the season opener vs Rusk. Not enough size or depth and too many players having to play both sides of the ball. In spite of all this, It will be a battle tonight. #ridernation