Newton HS - Games Needed 2018

hatman

Would love for Coach Johnston and Coach Hedrick get together and renew the Franklin/Newton rivalry.. Would love to see that happen.. Franklin always had the upmost respect for Newton's players, coaches and fans.. Classy program.. We could meet a neutral site maybe cause of the distance between the two towns.. Just a suggestion....

Not sure we had 340 kids enrolled in high school first of sept 2017.. The cut-off for Div 1 last enrollment was 319.. So unless UIL moves the cut-off number this enrollment. I will think we will be a small school in Div 1 again...

Franklin and Newton playing each other again.... That would be fun... Always enjoyed the battles.. Even though we only have 1 win against the Eagles. It would be a good non-district test for both teams. I do think we will stay in Div 1 again do not see the cut-off number increasing that much. But you never know what the UIL might do....

Would love for Coach Johnston and Coach Hedrick get together and renew the Franklin/Newton rivalry.. Would love to see that happen.. Franklin always had the upmost respect for Newton's players, coaches and fans.. Classy program.. We could meet a neutral site maybe cause of the distance between the two towns.. Just a suggestion....

It's been fun over the years. I would make the drive even for a home and away series. It's not much father than Newton / Frankston district game.

Its funny that when i seen that newton needed a game i was thinking maybe franklin could play them then when i clicked on here everyone seems to have agreed lol.... Franklin will be good next year with alot of sophs and jrs this year and newton is well NEWTON..... Would be epic games if played