Joaquin 5-1 (1-0) @ Shelbyville 1-5 (0-1)

Lambo

Congratulations Rams, y'all have a good team. Good Luck going forward.

Ok, now about Shelbyville, each school board member and each administrator should write 2 letters a piece, first one should be an apology letter to every player on the Shelbyville football team for putting them through this year with this coach, he's a great man but no coach.

Second letter should be a resignation letter!

• Like 1

Ok, now about Shelbyville, each school board member and each administrator should write 2 letters a piece, first one should be an apology letter to every player on the Shelbyville football team for putting them through this year with this coach, he's a great man but no coach.

Hmmm

Since you could prolly do a better job, put your name on the ballot next time there's a school board election in Shelbyville. While you're at it go ahead and tell sdc who you would've hired

Brother if my job would allow I would run, but gone about 9 months a year, and I understand everything that went down here it would have been hard to find a good replacement, but they could've tried. The easy road is not always the best and that's what this was an easy hire, like I said he's a really good man, just not fair for the players.

Congratulations Rams, y'all have a good team. Good Luck going forward. U shoulda wrote letter to your fans to show up for your kids

Ol TrueBlues thoughts on the game. I was proud of the intensity that we showed in the first quarter. I was afraid wed be a little flat, but we came out and held them to consecutive 3& outs, combined with two impressive TD drives. I think we let up in the 2nd quarter a little, and Shelbyvilles kids played extremely well on defense. Then, much like the Huntington game, we flipped a switch in the 3rd quarter, and pretty much iced the game with a big play to start the 2nd half. Shelbyville is good enough on defense to win games, but their offense is killing them. They have no identity. The slot-T has been their bread and butter all year, and they totally abandoned it against us. I know they figured wed have it defended well, but they have moved the ball when they run it. The other thing thats hurting them is experience. Out of 13 seniors, 5 played football before this year. Hopefully theyll get it turned around for Cushing this week. Cushings last district win was in 2011. It was over Shelbyville.

Now, chain, bring on those Injuns, and come see me at the tailgate party. Ill save you a deer sausage on a bun.