To Kill A Mockingbird Makes People "Uncomfortable"

Stoney

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!! You guys are making me laugh.......

NEAR FUTURE....NCIS will be pulled...because Gibbs "bullied" his employees with his "Gibb's Slap"......and The Honeymooners will be pulled because "RALPH" verbally abused his wife with "ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!!!....POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER....RANTS

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT!!!!! You guys are making me laugh.......

NEAR FUTURE....NCIS will be pulled...because Gibbs "bullied" his employees with his "Gibb's Slap"......and The Honeymooners will be pulled because "RALPH" verbally abused his wife with "ONE OF THESE DAYS!!!!!....POW RIGHT IN THE KISSER....RANTS

And "All in the Family" - it's a goner. If some new left meatheads watch Rio Grande, it'll be history because the union band had the audacity to play Dixie at the end. I can see this snowballing. Recently saw a theater stopped an annual showing of Gone With the Wind. Be safer for the left to just ban all old movies and books. No more, Here's looking at you kid.

I know some who homework offended Then as they got older any type of work offended them. So now they draw assistant checks.

I know some who homework offended Then as they got older any type of work offended them. So now they draw assistant checks.

WATCH IT SACKEM!!!!!!!.....those words..."assistance check" offends MANY....because we know what they actually are.....FREE checks for doing NOTHING...or very little....government should of "GROWN a Pair" when Clinton was Pres. and those on "assistance checks" would of HAD to work 20 hrs a week of community service for THAT check...would not be in the predicament we are in right now.....don't get it....."free ain't free".....somebody has to pay for ALL th "freebies"........

WATCH IT SACKEM!!!!!!!.....those words..."assistance check" offends MANY....because we know what they actually are.....FREE checks for doing NOTHING...or very little....government should of "GROWN a Pair" when Clinton was Pres. and those on "assistance checks" would of HAD to work 20 hrs a week of community service for THAT check...would not be in the predicament we are in right now.....don't get it....."free ain't free".....somebody has to pay for ALL th "freebies"........

Oh ye naive person. You should know that in the Govt glossary of terms, 'common sense' is omitted- intentionally.