Paul Pewitt (3-3 , 1-1) @ DeKalb (5-2 , 2-1)

GRINnBEARit

Well my thinking is that pp will watch tape of dekalb last Friday and use it to their advantage. They will win if they dont turn the ball over.i know both offenses will score, but I believe pp will be playing refocused and get the one stop they are going to have to have when it counts. 48-42 pewitt.

Let's see we got blasted by Dfield. Looks like everybody is going to get blasted by them in district though. We beat those lowly OC rebels. But wait they dropped 50 and beat Hooks. Maybe they're not so bad. Running back is good. But y'all haven't played anybody. You got beat by LK. Damn Pewitt has a bad game against I must say a team that's head and shoulders above everyone else and we're getting picked to lose against DeKalb lmmfao. What a joke? He's got no wrestling aspirations idiot. It's a profile name. Kinda like FBlife13 or FbGuru when ya set da bench little boy. I mean little man. Don't be posting ya number 😂😂😂😂

Let's see we got blasted by Dfield. Looks like everybody is going to get blasted by them in district though. We beat those lowly OC rebels. But wait they dropped 50 and beat Hooks. Maybe they're not so bad. Running back is good. But y'all haven't played anybody. You got beat by LK. Damn Pewitt has a bad game against I must say a team that's head and shoulders above everyone else and we're getting picked to lose against DeKalb lmmfao. What a joke? He's got no wrestling aspirations idiot. It's a profile name. Kinda like FBlife13 or FbGuru when ya set da bench little boy. I mean little man. Don't be posting ya number 😂😂😂😂

AKA natureboy

i was joking with ya. I know you and nature boy are one in the same. Im done arguing with you about dumb stuff. Either you can handle talking smack are not.