⚫ Why does Colin Kaepernick hate America?

Hagar

He was paid to go away because the owners and teams and the NFL did collude  to keep him from signing... 

Doesnt matter that what he did was wrong etc, the owners broke their end of the CBA and Kap got paid.  

I still think he was a bad QB, but he was better than most teams’ back-ups

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Well I guess you can say they've lost their mind, I'm glad he got it. freedom to Express ourselves how we want no matter what others say or do

When your employer states otherwise you don't even on social media where why is said should only be seen by friends.  That can get you fired as well.  Almost every employer I know has a code of conduct and attire in place for all employees to comply.  Even undercover detectives have a code of conduct and dress, which is more lax than an average employer.  

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚫ Kaepernick vs. NFL
  • 4 months later...

Nike dropped Betsy Ross-themed Fourth of July sneaker after Colin Kaepernick complained
www.foxnews.com ^ | July 1, 2019 | Liam Quinn 

Posted on 7/1/2019, 8:48:31 PM by Midwesterner53

Just don’t do it.

That was the message ex-NFL quarterback Colin Kaepernick delivered to Nike over the planned release of a USA-themed sneaker, which featured a Betsy Ross flag on the heel, according to a report.

Nike nixed the released of the Air Max 1 USA after having already sent the sneakers to retailers because the protesting quarterback said he felt the use of the Betsy Ross flag was offensive and carried slavery connotations, sources told The Wall Street Journal.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

• Like 2

I can remember when you actually needed to excel at a sport to get a Nike deal. Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, etc. etc. This Kapernick dude wasn’t even good, much less great, and hasn’t played a snap in four years and has Phil Knight eating out of his hand. All because he hates this country that afforded him opportunity like he would have never seen anywhere else. SMH. 

1 minute ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Apparently it WAS ABOUT THE FLAG.  He opposes this country and its anthem as well.  His recent behavior proves this to be true.  

It was never about police.  He hates this country.  

I believe you are right, he's also a publicity seeking hound ... I refuse to buy anything with NIKE on it ... I think all patriotic Americans should boycott them ... Look for another brand to soon produce what NIKE refused to do ....  and they will clean up with sales ....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I believe you are right, he's also a publicity seeking hound ... I refuse to buy anything with NIKE on it ... I think all patriotic Americans should boycott them ... Look for another brand to soon produce what NIKE refused to do ....  and they will clean up with sales ....

Nike is an inferior product.  They have not been quality in years.  They deserve Colin K.  He was not quality either.  

27 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

Nike is an inferior product.  They have not been quality in years.  They deserve Colin K.  He was not quality either.  

Over the years, I usually bought Nike or New Balance athletic shoes because they fit my extra wide feet better than other brands ... Now Sketchers and New Balance are my top choices ... I have never had a pair of Adidas that fit me worth a flip, too narrow ... 

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

Nike was surpassed by Adidas a while back

4 minutes ago, TheNameIsDalton said:

If I remember correctly, Betsy Ross was a Quaker.  I thought Quakers were the first group of people in the new world to speak out against slavery?

She definitely did.

Just goes to show that the left today doesn't know or understand history.

The left don't do their research, they just think that anything you tell them is truth.  I had forgotten she was a Quaker, but I knew President Nixon was the first President that was a Quaker.  This is just more egg on Kaep and Nike.  

Where is the link ?  https://www.foxnews.com/politics/cruz-adds-context-after-kaepernick-quotes-from-frederick-douglass-fourth-of-july-speech  .  There it is, of course the left desires to tear down the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution any chance they get.  They only show what they desire to be shown, and in essence censure what was said and done in the past.  Frederick Douglass was a great man, who was burdened by the time, but he still held hope that our founding documents would lead to the what was stated in the Declaration of Independence that all men should be free.  Unlike the salon article that was presented yesterday to disparage the Declaration of Independence it should not be taken as such, but for the meanings of the words at the time period.  Man also equated to humanity, while those freedoms where not initially given they should have been.  I have stated that many times here on SDC.  The problem is many do not desire to understand the thought process of years ago.  Our President Donald J. Trump honored Frederick Douglass in his speech yesterday, but of course the left does not mention that.  They're more concerned with his gaffe in regards to stating air ports  that he couldn't edit at the spur of the moment.  I understand that his major at the University of Nevada was Business Management, but he didn't learn much History while he was there.  

• Mr. P changed the title to ⚫ Why does Colin Kaepernick hate America?