Tatum @ Rusk

Racer55

Tatum @ Rusk  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

Hey Tatum BEWARE! Those young men playing for Rusk are bringing it this year! Gave my DAWGS a really tough test last week. We are off this week and I am seriously thinking bout coming to watch this one.

Good luck to both teams!

Knew they was bringing it before they played y'all..

Y'all pass alot?

They prolly will when they play us. Everybody changes up their strategy this year on us. Diboll threw more passes against us than they had the previous 5 games lol. Jasper gonna come out and throw it 30 times lol.

The DAWGS are averaging 363.83 yards per game. Rushing yards per game is 293.83 passing yards per game average is 70.00

We have the 2nd leading rusher in east Texas....Ced White has just over 1200 yards. We have been trying to stay balanced. Qb has somewhere around 700 passing yards through 7 games....

They prolly will when they play us. Everybody changes up their strategy this year on us. Diboll threw more passes against us than they had the previous 5 games lol. Jasper gonna come out and throw it 30 times lol.

They're very capable of passing, good size on the outside.

Only 3 things that can keep a team with as much talent as Tatum from being successful:

1. Attitude

2. Effort

3. Coaching

Wonder which one it is, or is a combination of all 3?

I definitely don't feel like it's coaching. Barker is a good HC, Meeks is a good OC, Hylander is a good DC....and they have a good staff with them. Effort seems to be there. Attitude for the most part is great. I dunno what's up. Diboll was by far the worst game we have played....secondary got burnt play after play....and we were running 5 DBs. Coaches had the right defense out there, just didn't execute. We usually come out swinging in the first half.....and Simply just don't come out at all in the 2nd half.