Joaquin Dedicates Season to Austin Underbrink!

yourteamstinks

It has been a hard week, and especially hard day for the community of Joaquin as Austin Underbrink was laid to rest

Austin was a member of Joaquins 2009 Semi-Final team, and was a 1st Team All District Linemen . On top of being a great football player, he was a fantastic friend and person . As many have likely seen, Austin was a victim of a homicide over the weekend . Out of respect for the family, I would like to please keep specific details off of this thread and out of the conversation.

Joaquin dedicated the rest of their season to Austin, and wear his number on our helmets. We ask for continued prayers for the family and community during this time .

C06324AC-0FE8-4F79-B3FF-7A5B03C831FC.jpeg

• Like 2

This just goes to show the impact Austin had on our town. This is a man who graduated 5 years ago when none of them where even in high school and these young men dedicated the rest of their season to his memory. As a friend to Austin I can't express how much this means to our town and I know there's one very proud Ram Legend looking down on these young men smiling.

#playforunderbrink

• Like 2