EF @ Beckville.

1jacket

Beckville, only because they got the better QB and receivers overall. Don't see EF able to pressure him as Waskom did. Waskom was able to get pressure on him that resulted in two picks on the night ( up to this game he had only thrown 3 on the season). The EF QB is prone to the pick. Not near as strong of an arm than that of Beckvilles QB. Waskom had slmost as many INT's as the Myers kid had TD's. However, if the coach of EF would let those two studs in the backfield run, I might change my pick back to EF. Two fine running backs in there not being used. Live and, in this case DIE, by the "spread"!! Good luck to both.

Beckville, only because they got the better QB and receivers overall. Don't see EF able to pressure him as Waskom did. Waskom was able to get pressure on him that resulted in two picks on the night ( up to this game he had only thrown 3 on the season). The EF QB is prone to the pick. Not near as strong of an arm than that of Beckvilles QB. Waskom had slmost as many INT's as the Myers kid had TD's. However, if the coach of EF would let those two studs in the backfield run, I might change my pick back to EF. Two fine running backs in there not being used. Live and, in this case DIE, by the "spread"!! Good luck to both.

I agree with you about the running backs not being used in the right kind of running game but I don't see Beckville beating EF

you have lost your mind. Waskom was very lucky to leave ef with the win but you think beckville can beat them. No chance. If waskom plays ef again and the coach targets the myers kid more than 6 times youll be exiting the playoffs.

you have lost your mind. Waskom was very lucky to leave ef with the win but you think beckville can beat them. No chance. If waskom plays ef again and the coach targets the myers kid more than 6 times youll be exiting the playoffs.

Now you are the one who has lost his mind....we meet in the playoffs the outcome will be the same...with the exception there won't be a comeback by EF. We won't let up next time!

Now you are the one who has lost his mind....we meet in the playoffs the outcome will be the same...with the exception there won't be a comeback by EF. We won't let up next time!

There they go again, they beat EF and Waskom is back on track of being unbeatable lol...chill out man EF, Waskom or West Rusk can still win this district, but I'm predicting a EF-Waskom matchup in the 3rd round if I'm correct and hopefully we both get there, then after that round it won't matter for either team in our district cause our run will end in regional finals...just keeping it real honest IMO hate me all you want Lol.

Doomer if yalls line plays to potential yall would be really good. Yall have some good looking linemen that play good ball at times

They are good lookers but the Bearcats has to be less streaky. We was winnin before the district but now struggling. If the perrty boys can get back in the win column and stay there,...........it'd be good to take a long run at the title!

Not with that "rag armed" QB!! Better get that running game going. Your boy will probably get his, won't be shut down totally, but not gonna beat us single handedly.