EF @ Beckville.

1jacket

Guess I'm confused also. Who has the "rag arm"?

Hes talking about EFs qb. I can guarantee nobody from Waskom is bad mouting #6. In fact during the game Friday most of the comments were about how he must not be completely healthy. Something was off with them Friday night, and most people from Waskom dont believe another matchup would end up the way this one did. Yall had some drops early in the game that really hurt. #6 is a beast but i dont believe hes 100% yet on that ankle. He just wasnt as electric as the year before.

I going to pick EF to win this one but I dont believe it will be a blowout. Cut out the dropped passes yall had against Waskom and yall will go toe to toe with them for sure. EF 40- Beckville 35

• Like 1

Hes talking about EFs qb. I can guarantee nobody from Waskom is bad mouting #6. In fact during the game Friday most of the comments were about how he must not be completely healthy. Something was off with them Friday night, and most people from Waskom dont believe another matchup would end up the way this one did. Yall had some drops early in the game that really hurt. #6 is a beast but i dont believe hes 100% yet on that ankle. He just wasnt as electric as the year before.

I going to pick EF to win this one but I dont believe it will be a blowout. Cut out the dropped passes yall had against Waskom and yall will go toe to toe with them for sure. EF 40- Beckville 35

+1