Lindale vs Corsicana

Jakeelee86

Jakeelee86, Lindale is to slow. They may have done well vs Kaufman, Malakoff , Van the worst Nac team in 50yrs but not vs Ennis, Corsicana etc. Thank the lord ya ll did not play Waxahachie or John Tyler , they would have had to stop the game in the 3rd qtr. I see a win vs Jacksonville but that is it.

The future could be bright for Lindale but not this year.

Bnb I hate to say it but I agree. They are very young and definitely need to grow. What I don't understand is why we didn't keep using our running back against Ennis. We would have still lost but we at least would have gotten on the board. Just about every time he ran the ball he got at least 5 yards but then they would change it up and either throw it or let the qb keep it and that wasn't working. Anyway that's over time to move on. I'm a homer so of course I'm sticking with Lindale but it's gonna be tough. I still think we make the playoffs ahead of Jacksonville and Nac.

• Like 1

Jakeelee They went to the pass because they fell behind. Yes, he was running well. And I understand being a homer. Believe it or not I am too. Lindale will be fine, just need a couple years to develop. Start em at a young age and stick to the program. You will have a great team.

If you were there and saw that opening kickoff fumble then you know that sat the tone for the entire game.

I haven't seen Lindale....but I've seen Corsicana first hand.

The Tigers have some size and some speed and I think that's the two things it seems like Lindale is missing.

Ennis is clearly the best team in the district. I think Corsicana/Whitehouse are in a race for #2.

I'll take Corsicana.

Still sick about how we lost to them...ugh.

Jakeelee86, Lindale is to slow. They may have done well vs Kaufman, Malakoff , Van the worst Nac team in 50yrs but not vs Ennis, Corsicana etc. Thank the lord ya ll did not play Waxahachie or John Tyler , they would have had to stop the game in the 3rd qtr. I see a win vs Jacksonville but that is it.

The future could be bright for Lindale but not this year.

They didn't play Malakoff.

• Like 1

I was disappointed in the Lindale/Ennis score. Ennis is clearly better, but I thought Lindale would score and maybe keep it close for a half. That being said, I hope they bounce back this week. I don't see them beating Corsicana, but I'll go out on a limb and say that it will be a decent game. Hoping the Eagles can hang in there and squeak into the playoffs.