New Forum looks great!!!

A2J

3 hours ago, KirtFalcon said:

Can't see as many topics as before.  Is there any way to condense the boxes down to view more at a time?

Never mind .. I found the condense button ... it's going to take a while to get used to this ...

wheres the button?

38 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

I don't like this.  I don't want to have to go from forum to forum to see topics.  I'd rather have the old pages set up.  

I like the All Activity button except I wish it would consolidate all replies from a topic into one thread line like the old format did when you clicked on "new content" .... maybe they can set up a button to do that ...

I think it's great. I think the mobile version is good too. I haven't had any issues with it thus far. Throw some color in here, and it will look really good, and be much more appealing to younger generations. Hopefully this helps the forum out. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, LoboFan07 said:

Now all we need is the red back with the Smoaky logo at the top, and we're good to go.

There's a "Theme" button at the bottom of the page that has the option for Smoaky Red but it didn't change anything when I checked it. Maybe it's not online yet. Would make it better for sure.

1 hour ago, Vandalman said:

There's a "Theme" button at the bottom of the page that has the option for Smoaky Red but it didn't change anything when I checked it. Maybe it's not online yet. Would make it better for sure.

Many things are still loading.....wait a couple of days and try again......

• Thanks 1