Sideline to Sideline Week 9 Show

Gsquared

Point taken on the Carthage segment.  I think the recent comments by Nick Saban apply here.  After beating Gilmer, Kilgore and Henderson by such large margins, Carthage fans and those from around the area helped push the "best ever" narrative. Us Carthage fans thought early on this team had the potential to be very good.  They have executed at a higher level earlier this year than in year's past.  Seeing the dominance against such good teams helped to confirm our thoughts.  It really is "ink poison" as the Dawgs still have many more games to play and hopefully win.  Fortunately for us Surratt guards the team against all the sports forum talk.  They are focused on one thing - executing at a high level and building the machine to beat Bullard this week. Then next week Palestine.  Then Chapel Hil to finish the regular season and reach goal #1 of bringing the district championship back to Carthage.  Goal #2 is playing into Thanksgiving.  Goal #3 is the State Championship.

• Like 1

What people post on this site has no bearing on the team. This senior class is very grounded. They been beat up on plenty. They know what it feels like to lose. I can promise you nobody on the team or on the staff is getting caught up in what people say on a message board. If the coaches do look, I would imagine they get a pretty good laugh most of the time.

• Like 1

PG got off to a slow start. Atlanta loaded the box and forved us to throw. We did and it opened up the running game. PG wasnt 100% healthy either. Starting wingbackl and safety were out. Plus 2 offensive lineman. Atlanta had a great gameplan

6 hours ago, Gsquared said:

Yea well don't listen to Coach X, he is an enchilada short of a dinner.

You two " Buc-ee Loungers " have a great show .......... but your Waskom research is terrible ............. Wildcats have played well enough to be undefeated ........... unfortunately we are not ......... you can blame that on Coaching

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WildcatScream said:

You two " Buc-ee Loungers " have a great show .......... but your Waskom research is terrible ............. Wildcats have played well enough to be undefeated ........... unfortunately we are not ......... you can blame that on Coaching

Well that was unfair, I don't think your coach needs to be blame for Waskom not being undefeated...

15 hours ago, WildcatScream said:

The Waskom insider has let us down with bad info I guess.