*** OFFICIAL SNAPSHOT NUMBERS ***

justafan

2 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

You don’t have to like it. Tell that to the people that still gets called names. We have different views on things.

Sorry if you or any students had insults hurled at them. Proclaiming an entire district is full of little David Dukes is a little racist in and of itself though. Yes I know you didn't say they were little Dukes, but it was certainly implied. 

40 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Lol you aren't serious. Have you been to Highland Park. 

Extremely serious. My bad I guess privelaged white children are members of the Hitler Youth. I stand corrected. Would it be racist for me to say I'm not going to a Cujo game unless it's in a rental because I don't want my ride jacked. Of coarse that's a racist statement!! But no more racist than the poster saying that about an entire community. This is getting out of hand when a football forum about snap shot numbers gets a post about a predominately white school not wanting to play a predominately black school. Just came out of left field. 

6 hours ago, Lion70 said:

+1 couldn't agree more. Some folks can't get the big picture.

I agree with this 110%. My only issue was labeling an entire district as having a racist mindset. Highland Park is your richest of rich part of town are they not? These kids cannot help they come from a privelaged background. I'm not saying feel sorry for the rich white kid. I'm just saying let's not say their all racist. I'm white and the only privelage I get is if the Omaha Dairy Queen isn't out of nacho cheese lol. Personally I think East Texas football plays the best ball. And since we are talking about it I also think East Texas football is how the world should be. Your urban schools are going to be more likely less diverse. Well as your East Texas schools, even the bigger ones, have a diverse group of young men. White and black. Rich and poor. All of them, at least on Friday night, working at a common goal. Depending on their brother beside them. On Friday nights the players and fans of that diverse team are color blind. Maybe we can get there where we are color blind on more occasions than Friday nights. You fellas have a good day. 

• Like 1

It will be very interesting what the bottom and top numbers in 4A Division II are. You could possibly see a Jasper, Silsbee and WOS district that would rival any in the state in Division II.

2 hours ago, silsbee92 said:

Back on Topic??

Silsbee turned in 784.

Game changer if it holds.

Power district in 4A - Div II will emerge and add to the mix.

Could be interesting.

12 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

You don’t have to like it. Tell that to the people that still gets called names. We have different views on things.

This is why your stupid and your view is on things is lacking.
Nobody in the DFW wants an East Texas school in their district, one is travel and that is a big "different viewpoint"  to ignore that is why you are stupid.  the other is that we play some physical football and I am sure people in  the DFW would rather play us in the second to fourth round then in district. So once again a "different view" that is based more on facts than your  own narrow minded, racist and prejudice views. 
Why your view is lacking is that HP i am sure has played teams that are more black more than a few times. 
By the way everybody is called names and much of the music you listen to calls you names. So to sum this all up  chill out and be cool. 

2 minutes ago, JV_COACH said:

Nobody in the DFW wants an East Texas school in their district, one is travel and that is a big "different viewpoint"  to ignore that is why you are stupid.  the other is that we play some physical football and I am sure people in  the DFW would rather play us in the second to fourth round then in district. So once again a "different view" that is based more on facts than your  own narrow minded, racist and prejudice views. 
Why your view is lacking is that HP i am sure has played teams that are more black more than a few times. 
By the way everybody is called names and much of the music you listen to calls you names. So to sum this all up  chill out and be cool. 

Aww 

13 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

I recall one year when Ennis played HP, and some of the HP fans (other students, I presume) showed up with signs saying things like "Cash vs Trash". This was a playoff game at the old Texas Stadium.

Though we weren't completely innocent, because I heard some Ennis people showed up with signs saying things like "Your daddy can't buy you this one." But I don't think that's as bad as "Cash vs Trash".

"Trash" won that game, by the way.

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I recall one year when Ennis played HP, and some of the HP fans (other students, I presume) showed up with signs saying things like "Cash vs Trash".

They did that against Kilgore and I believe Texas High as well.

11 minutes ago, JV_COACH said:

It’s you’re stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid on here, at least don’t make simple mistakes like that. I wouldn’t make general statements about what the dfw wants either. You don’t know everyone in the DFW. So, you go take a chill pill and “be cool”. And while we’re on the subject.....forget Hp! 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I recall one year when Ennis played HP, and some of the HP fans (other students, I presume) showed up with signs saying things like "Cash vs Trash".

Though we weren't completely innocent, because I heard some Ennis people showed up with signs saying things like "Your daddy can't buy you this one." But I don't think that's as bad as "Cash vs Trash".

"Trash" won that game, by the way.

Not surprised. 

1 minute ago, Pack007 said:

It’s you’re stupid. If you're going to call someone stupid on here, at least don’t make simple mistakes like that. I wouldn’t make general statements about what the dfw wants either. You don’t know everyone in the DFW. So, you go take a chill pill and “be cool”. And while we’re on the subject.....forget Hp! 

Gramma and spellings is a good thing, but an even better thing is not being you.  I really like how you got onto me about making general statements while at the same time making the general statement on how I do not know people in the DFW. If I have learned one thing at coaching school is that DFW coaches prefer to play east Texas schools in the 2cd to fourth round than in district. 

1 minute ago, JV_COACH said:

Gramma and spellings is a good thing, but an even better thing is not being you.  I really like how you got onto me about making general statements while at the same time making the general statement on how I do not know people in the DFW. If I have learned one thing at coaching school is that DFW coaches prefer to play east Texas schools in the 2cd to fourth round than in district. 

And when did I say you didn’t know “people” in the dfw? I thought that I used the word everyone. 

5 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

You better hope we're not in yalls new district if yall drop ;)

Hmm....who was the guy that said we didn’t want to play Westbrook? I can’t think of his name right now. I think he had a screen name from a character on Friday night lights. But I can’t think of it right now lol . I’m pretty sure you know his name 

• LOL! 1

On 10/31/2017 at 9:23 PM, stormlover said:

Update from Padilla: My 6A Re-Alignment highlights. 15 up from 5A, 4 new schools, 2 opting up. 252 schools in 6A! #txhsfb @glere53 @ProfessorDiggs @PigskinPrep

6A 2180+ 252 teams
5A 1135-2179 257 teams
D-I 1791-2179 128 teams
D-II 1135-1790 129 teams 
#txhsfb @glere53 @ProfessorDiggs @SHSBulldog00

If these projections are correct, then the 4A numbers could be something like this:

4A 1134-470  approximately  190 teams

DI - 1134-720 ish - approximately 95 teams

DII - 721 ish - 470 ish - approximately 95 teams

This could change a lot of  the perceptions about where teams end up. 

14 minutes ago, Pack007 said:

Hmm....who was the guy that said we didn’t want to play Westbrook? I can’t think of his name right now. I think he had a screen name from a character on Friday night lights. But I can’t think of it right now lol . I’m pretty sure you know his name 

WB is bipolar, we're not. It's a difference. Good luck the rest of the way. 

On 10/31/2017 at 1:09 PM, MattStepp said:

Kaufman and Terrell are moving to 5A...won't surprise me to see Ennis, Corsicana, both Forney's, Kaufman, Terrell and maybe Midlothian in a district...could see Waco University in there too

What percentage of all schools is your list?

Do you have any new estimations as to where the division breaks will happen?

5 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

If these projections are correct, then the 4A numbers could be something like this:

4A 1134-470  approximately  190 teams

DI - 1134-720 ish - approximately 95 teams

DII - 721 ish - 470 ish - approximately 95 teams

This could change a lot of  the perceptions about where teams end up. 

MATT STEPP’S ESTIMATED CUTOFFS
Class 6A: 2,170 and above
Class 5A Division I: 1,770 to 2,169
Class 5A Division II: 1,160 to 1,769
Class 4A Division I: 785 to 1,159
Class 4A Division II: 485 to 784
Class 3A Division I: 330 to 484
Class 3A Division II: 230 to 329
Class 2A Division I: 165 to 229
Class 2A Division II: 104.5 to 164
Class 1A Division I: 63 to 104.4
Class 1A Division II: 62 and below