A Desperate Plea to David Smoak

Waggle

3 hours ago, JustAFan11 said:

Rhule is trying to completely redo the roster at Baylor to fit his style of play and if given the chance I think he’ll succeed. 

If he doesn’t succeed then the next with probably have to start over with a roster revamp to fit his style. 

LOL! It's funny how fans of teams in our conference are huge Rhule advocates. No one liked Briles during our back to back championships run. See the correlation? 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Waggle said:

LOL! It's funny how fans of teams in our conference are huge Rhule advocates. No one liked Briles during our back to back championships run. See the correlation? 

Well yeah. Everyone here loves Mike Leach now. When he was at Tech and had them competing, everyone here hated him. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Waggle said:

Totally a coincidence. We're just looking out for y'all. Really! Would I lie?  🙄

Look, tell you what, how about we give him about 10-15 more years to get the ship turned around. I think he can do it.

• LOL! 2

13 minutes ago, JohnnyFootball said:

Well yeah. Everyone here loves Mike Leach now. When he was at Tech and had them competing, everyone here hated him. 

I'm probably the exception there, I loved having him in the Big XII. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Waggle said:

I like Rhule because I believe he’s trying run the Baylor program the same way Herman is at Texas and Campbell is at Iowa St. 

Rhule is going to need more time than the other two simply because of the way the Baylor roster was built and roster hole that was left after Briles was fired.