Tatum

playactionpass39

3 hours ago, Racer55 said:

Y’all started it this year always picking against WO coming onto WO threads then spewing that state champion, wo hasnt beat y’all this century, we are the world BS. I just see it to the end.

I can remember when WhiteOak was dominate.  Of course they paid families to move here during the oil boom.  Once kids graduated families were sent to West Texas.  Ask some old locals if you do not believe me.

2 hours ago, Lion70 said:

Makes you feel better Jefferson going to beat the brakes off a White oak. Lighten up guy geez.

You lost relevance a long time ago

2 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Lol....every time this dude types I picture him suckin on a papi and shaking a rattler.

So now we resort to personal bashes? How Tatum of you! Little weird I’d say u trying to visualize me, but Coach Klein u have to visualize the attack. Take the high heels off and stop talking to grandma. Mama says!

Yall say Jefferson will beat the brakes off us. Maybe so but one things for sure WO ends up in the playoffs not by some fluke 5 school district with Huntington in it.

11 minutes ago, LilEagle said:

I can remember when WhiteOak was dominate.  Of course they paid families to move here during the oil boom.  Once kids graduated families were sent to West Texas.  Ask some old locals if you do not believe me.

Could be so. I personally had a relative that was here and started as a guard on the 56 team graduated in 57. Some of the best players still have families here though. WO was and still is a big oilfield town. I do know personally a lot of the Barber family still have ties to WO and the Hunts still live here. Idk about Max McGee though I know he moved off while he was in the NFL and lived up north. 

16 hours ago, Racer55 said:

You lost relevance a long time ago

So now we resort to personal bashes? How Tatum of you! Little weird I’d say u trying to visualize me, but Coach Klein u have to visualize the attack. Take the high heels off and stop talking to grandma. Mama says!

Yall say Jefferson will beat the brakes off us. Maybe so but one things for sure WO ends up in the playoffs not by some fluke 5 school district with Huntington in it.

Calm down Happy Gilmore, I'm just yankin your chain. 

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Looks like the projected 3a d1 numbers would possibly put Gwater, WO, Sabine, Tatum, and West Rusk together. They’re the closest to each other. I could also see Mineola or Jefferson in the district also, or it could be a 5 team district.

I aint checked.....did Spring Hill release a number?