Terrorist kills 8 in Manhattan

Hagar

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/new-york-shots-fired/index.html

Another pos, from Ubekistan runs rented truck into bicycle lane.  Left note in truck he was doing this for Isis.  Been here since 2010.  This happened yesterday afternoon at about 3pm.  I'm surprised it wasn't posted already.  Are we becoming so numbed to tragedies like this?  I was out of pocket.  Maybe we all were?  I hope so.  Hate to think we've gotten so complacent that we just accept this as a natural part of life, because it isn't natural.  You want an example of natural?  If you have two ant beds in your yard, stir them up and then take a shovel full ants of bed 1 and put on bed 2.  The ants in bed 2 will kill all the ants from bed 1.  Course them ants ain't PC.

Prayers to the victims and their families.  And for the future victims, because this will continue to happen again and again.  

16 hours ago, Ettu said:

Waiting on the call to ban trucks.  That should stop this type of senseless tragedy.  

don't hold your breath ...

As long as we have liberal nutjobs like Upchuck Scumbag, DiBlassio, Pelosi, McCain and others making it easy for them to be here, this kind of thing is going to continue to be common place ....

I would say don't give him the death penalty if there is something that will ever prevent him from getting out. He would be isolated and not given a Koran and forced to shave. I would force feed him if he tried to die by starvation. Death is a easy out for him, let him rot in isolation for what he has done there is a death and there is a longing for death, let it be the latter. 

9 hours ago, Matthias said:

Don't worry y'all, in a couple weeks we'll forget all about this

Hate to repeat myself, but this is a genuine, 100% guaranteed, blueprint for a conspiracy theory.  Let me throw out this possibility.  His home, sealed by the FBI, was broken into.  Not something your average burglars will do.  So, another of our alphabet agencies does it looking for - what?  The very item/reason we have no info on this case.  Or, some well heeled dude paid a Pro big bucks to acquire something that would implicate him.  I'd bet every dollar WH1 owns that there's some big poo involved in this.  

• Like 1