First Time To TMS This Weekend!!

blesseddaily

Wow!!! What an incredible race and experience!!! I have been a life long fan but never went because I couldn't justify spending the money when the kids were still home but they are all out and gainfully employed now so we can do a lot of things we always wanted to do...I really didn't think it would be as great as it was...the speed thunder of those motors are incredible!! My wife even enjoyed it!! Planning on taking a trip to Bristol or Martinsville next year!! I love the short tracks!!! 

Same here...you gotta do it once!!! You just can't imagine the thrill of seeing 40 cars hitting almost 200 mph...entering a curve!!!!! Just crazy!! And the headphones they have now make it much more enjoyable. You can hear the driver/pit crew chatter and it silences most of the motor noise.

I was really expecting lots of drunks but it was way better than a pro football game. I would guess 80% of the crowd were families. Only saw one drunk that was out of control and he was dealt with rapidly. Very pleasant experience...and by far the best part was enjoying a prayer, thanking Jesus Christ, very good national anthem that nobody took a knee and a flyover by four fighter jets...and lots of American flags!!!