Jefferson v Redwater

FlowJack

Jefferson v Redwater  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2017 at 01:00 AM

44 minutes ago, StangtilDeath said:

Uh oh, someone done got up in their feelings.

Nobody here wishes ill will towards Jefferson.  This is a sports forum that's pretty loosely regulated.  There's gonna be some smack talk.  Check your feels at the door, find a place in line and slide up a chair.  

Gonna be in their feels after talking about going all the way then getting dominated on the field. 

I guess some folks just can't handle the truth. Look Cuz, people talk smack on these forums all of the time chief, but I can assure you that a GREAT number of us KNOW football and are usually pretty accurate with our assessment of the teams and games. Just because someone says that Jeffy (there's that word again) is soft on D, doesn't mean they "hatin' " on your team. It's just an accurate assessment. Being undefeated is an accomplishment, BUT every Jeffy (dang, there it is again) fan KNOWS how soft your non district schedule was, and after the GIFT you got in HS (which you should have lost)......I think you already knew WO was going to give it to you. Now, you can't take the L without creating an account on SDC and whining about folks hatin' on Jeffy (####, my bad dawg). I bet Jeffy (seriously, I can't help it) wouldn't be getting hated on, if your fans weren't pounding their chest talking about how bad they were gonna beat everybody and how bad every other team was. If you can give it, you better be ready and able to receive it, because It's coming on SDC.You guys wouldn't last on SDC if you were in a district with HS, DF, PP and Tatum. Them cats would have ya'll throwing your computer out in the street.

Toughen up buttercup and good luck against RW.....you might need it.

12 hours ago, TheWhiteWalker said:

I guess some folks just can't handle the truth. Look Cuz, people talk smack on these forums all of the time chief, but I can assure you that a GREAT number of us KNOW football and are usually pretty accurate with our assessment of the teams and games. Just because someone says that Jeffy (there's that word again) is soft on D, doesn't mean they "hatin' " on your team. It's just an accurate assessment. Being undefeated is an accomplishment, BUT every Jeffy (dang, there it is again) fan KNOWS how soft your non district schedule was, and after the GIFT you got in HS (which you should have lost)......I think you already knew WO was going to give it to you. Now, you can't take the L without creating an account on SDC and whining about folks hatin' on Jeffy (####, my bad dawg). I bet Jeffy (seriously, I can't help it) wouldn't be getting hated on, if your fans weren't pounding their chest talking about how bad they were gonna beat everybody and how bad every other team was. If you can give it, you better be ready and able to receive it, because It's coming on SDC.You guys wouldn't last on SDC if you were in a district with HS, DF, PP and Tatum. Them cats would have ya'll throwing your computer out in the street.

Great point 

16 hours ago, MustangPower said:

Jeffy is a guy in the movie the ringer pretends to be a retard.

Really SMH man do you know the definition of retarded because a retarded person wouldn't be able to write back and forth with you or even type anything that makes sense Jefferson has beat Hughes springs  more than once so say whatever you want I know the truth so I'm done wasting my energy on this bs have a blessed day

20 hours ago, Lilcuzzbulldogs said:

17 teen years old😂😂😂 boo...... go back in the bag my friend and find something else hey I believe in peace but you talking so I'm on it too but I'm a very peaceful guy love too have fun but getting in your feelings for what man I'd see you and shake your hand like a gentleman.

Lil' cuzz, you need to give up on using speech-to-text,  you're just making it worse.  I haven't seen Jefferson get punked this bad since "rival" (1-1 all time) Harleton beat the #1 team in the state.

20 hours ago, FlowJack said:

Lil' cuzz, you need to give up on using speech-to-text,  you're just making it worse.  I haven't seen Jefferson get punked this bad since "rival" (1-1 all time) Harleton beat the #1 team in the state.

Man please! (Web site bully's) Jefferson Bulldogs!!!

On 11/5/2017 at 1:47 AM, TheWhiteWalker said:

Still jealous 😁

On 11/4/2017 at 9:53 PM, StangtilDeath said:

Nobody here wishes ill will towards Jefferson.  This is a sports forum that's pretty loosely regulated.  There's gonna be some smack talk.  Check your feels at the door, find a place in line and slide up a chair.  

Man you ####!!!

5 hours ago, Eagles93 said:

SMH, I cant believe I wasted 15 minutes reading this thread. I fell like I need to return to my safe place!!!

Yeah man I’ve never seen someone quote themselves let alone multiple times like he did. It’s for a good laugh though. I’d just stick to looking at Brahma, flowjack, and PuppyPound on the Jefferson threads. Oh and highschoolfootballnut too sometimes. Lilcuzz obviously not too keen on SDC yet. 

• Like 1

On 11/4/2017 at 9:53 PM, StangtilDeath said:

Another mad HS fan