Pleasant Grove Hawks vs Gladewater Bears @ Da Grove

dhoop02

Pleasant Grove coming into Senior Night 9-0 undefeated on year they are really playing great football last couple weeks they had some good tough games I know they want finish season 10-0 but Gladewater is in there way trying fight back into playoffs picture in 7 4A D2 so let's here it will it be them Hawks or the Bears Friday night 

4 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Someone please get video footage of a collision between GW RB Davis and PG LB Benson.  Should be epic.  PG too much for GW and wins 35-20.

4 real!

Stoker won most of the battles with Benson.

Davis was quicker and outlasted Stoker.

But he was hurt and playing both ways.

PG still wins 

16 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Someone please get video footage of a collision between GW RB Davis and PG LB Benson.  Should be epic.  PG too much for GW and wins 35-20.

Is Davis a family member of the Twins from 7-8 years ago?

Go on and getcha win PG. We been sand baggin all year wanting Gilmer in round 1...then y'all had to go and mess that up by beating them. Guess we will have to just donkey stomp y'all instead. Took a lot of sand bagging to try to place 4th. Lol.....so go getcha win this week.....gonna be the last one, lol. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DawgNation2015 said:

Surprisingly, when I saw them play, I was more impressed with a couple of other kids. They lay the wood, that's for sure. 

OK Hawks, real talk.

Do you think we will win this week if we play like we played last Friday? Yes, for sure. Are we going to keep winning playing like that? Not for long. We focus week to week but our goal is the big dance. You guys are doing some great things, don't let up. Good win last week but we didn't dominate. You guys are monsters! Monsters dominate their opponents. Do not lose focus, take your game to the next level every week. I see some of these predictions and hear things like it's gonna be closer than expected. It should not be. We are the Hawks. We are powerful, proud, and strong. I am so proud of the accomplishments so far this season and I expect us to keep up the hustle and get better EVERY week. We have not reached a plateau yet, there are still more hills to climb. Refocus, practice hard, play hard from the first whistle, do not get flat, GET LIT! When you step on that field there should be a trigger...a switch that goes off in your mind, you should feel it, game mode. Your coaches have prepared you, motivated you, and believe in you. You are the best team we have seen in years, heck, ever. Act like it, play like it, BE THE STATE CHAMPS EVERY WEEK!

PG dominates this week and will continue until late December!

7 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

Bruh please, y'all gettin bounced round 1, real talk lol

6 hours ago, Eagle8 said:

I dunno what you heard....our district got the broom ready. 

Yeah, that's why ya'll have a basketball thread already...and it's actually a dust mop...for the b-ball court:)

6 minutes ago, PGDad said:

Yeah, that's why ya'll have a basketball thread already...and it's actually a dust mop...for the b-ball court:)

Sand bagging bro, we been sand bagging lol. 2 weeks away.....donkey stomping y'all lol. 

7 minutes ago, PGDad said:

We have a hoops thread already because we have more haters than y'all got career wins. It happens.

Maybe one day ya'll will get to that level.