Playoff Scenarios for 7-3A DII

CoachEdmonson

It all comes down to this friday. So many different options because we don't even know who the d7 champ is yet. ND is in 1the for now. Df 2 for now. The last 2 have me all confused. I got a feeling someone will get on and let everyone know soon enough. If PP somehow beats ND and df wins. Df gets d7. That's all I care about right now lol

Really I know it will matter in future games but in the first round if you finish better than 4 you have a good chance. If you meet Harmony it's over. Edgewood is the only other team that is playing with a chance unless Winona pulls a complete turn around. Edgewood has not played a hard schedule except Harmony.

10 minutes ago, 3rdand5 said:

Really I know it will matter in future games but in the first round if you finish better than 4 you have a good chance. If you meet Harmony it's over. Edgewood is the only other team that is playing with a chance unless Winona pulls a complete turn around. Edgewood has not played a hard schedule except Harmony.

I think we can beat whoever we play in district 7 first round, they don't seem to be unbeatable in that district anything can happen

DF and ND are in and most likely you 1 and 2 seed. The likely scenario is that this weekend ND beats PP, DF beat OC, and DK beats QC. If this happens then ND is the 1 seed and DF is 2 seed, after that it would be a 3 way tie between DK, HK, and PP. If this happens it comes down to points and HK would be 3 and PP would be 4.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jett2010 said:

I think we can beat whoever we play in district 7 first round, they don't seem to be unbeatable in that district anything can happen

Real question , is Winona in playoffs regardless of Friday night. And what needs to happen for a rematch between us

30 minutes ago, Fblife13 said:

Real question , is Winona in playoffs regardless of Friday night. And what needs to happen for a rematch between us

Winona's in either way friday night I think....

If ND looses and yall get first seed we will most likely play... But not for sure if Como pickton wins and lone oak looses it throws a weird situation

We may end up with a 3 way tie with como

Lone oak

Winona

Winona beat como but lost to LO

LO beat Winona but lost to como

Hell IDK we may not make playoffs 

If we beat Edgewood this week I think we get 2nd

1 hour ago, Eagles93 said:

DF and ND are in and most likely you 1 and 2 seed. The likely scenario is that this weekend ND beats PP, DF beat OC, and DK beats QC. If this happens then ND is the 1 seed and DF is 2 seed, after that it would be a 3 way tie between DK, HK, and PP. If this happens it comes down to points and HK would be 3 and PP would be 4.

We better beat ND. If we don't Harmony will end us quicker and worse than last year. 

15 minutes ago, jett2010 said:

Winona's in either way friday night I think....

If ND looses and yall get first seed we will most likely play... But not for sure if Como pickton wins and lone oak looses it throws a weird situation

We may end up with a 3 way tie with como

Lone oak

Winona

Winona beat como but lost to LO

LO beat Winona but lost to como

Hell IDK we may not make playoffs 

If we beat Edgewood this week I think we get 2nd

Yea seems confusing everywhere. I guess we will just have to see after Friday night games are over

3 hours ago, jett2010 said:

Your team can't seem to steal a W from anyone. I know 2 teams that will be 1 and 2 coming from d7 that will wear yo teams azz out. 

17 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Your team can't seem to steal a W from anyone. I know 2 teams that will be 1 and 2 coming from d7 that will wear yo teams azz out. 

We will see in 2 weeks who gets they azz wore out potna, ore city will probably beat yall LOL.... your right we cant steal a W we going to earn it rightfully 

6 minutes ago, jett2010 said:

We will see in 2 weeks who gets they azz wore out potna, ore city will probably beat yall LOL.... your right we cant steal a W we going to earn it rightfully 

I don't care who we play. We will win rd 1 against any of your bottom 3. As will ND imo. Your dream season gets spoiled. It's kinda sad your teams biggest win in history is a 1st round upset of a 6-4 team. It's really just the name that does it. DAINGERFIELD potna

4 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

I don't care who we play. We will win rd 1 against any of your bottom 3. As will ND imo. Your dream season gets spoiled. It's kinda sad your teams biggest win in history is a 1st round upset of a 6-4 team. It's really just the name that does it. DAINGERFIELD potna

We will see bud, its 2 weeks away strap up and get ready for war cause district 8 is looking for the sweep... You boys look good compared to each other in that weak azz district reality sets in in 2 weeks air up the BASKETBALLS... Outside of that district most of yall are winless...

This is no dream season I know were not that good but were coming for anyone in that district

27 minutes ago, jett2010 said:

We will see bud, its 2 weeks away strap up and get ready for war cause district 8 is looking for the sweep... You boys look good compared to each other in that weak azz district reality sets in in 2 weeks air up the BASKETBALLS... Outside of that district most of yall are winless...

This is no dream season I know were not that good but were coming for anyone in that district

Who outside of harmony should our top 2 be worried about exactly? Anyone you've competed with isn't that good honestly lol

5 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

Who outside of harmony should our top 2 be worried about exactly? Anyone you've competed with isn't that good honestly lol

Whoever your 4 is that make playoffs will be worried about our 4 that make playoffs and vise versa, and if your not your just kidding yourself.... After next week we all start fresh win or go home and we dont like BBALL around here so we going to ball out round 1

6 hours ago, jett2010 said:

Whoever your 4 is that make playoffs will be worried about our 4 that make playoffs and vise versa, and if your not your just kidding yourself.... After next week we all start fresh win or go home and we dont like BBALL around here so we going to ball out round 1

As many early exits as yall have had I assumed yall enjoyed round ball

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

As many early exits as yall have had I assumed yall enjoyed round ball

Your assumption is off just like your picks every week...... There's not one team in that district turning heads, so yeah I like our chances against any of y'all... Even the way we've played all year I still think we see round 2

1 hour ago, jett2010 said:

Your assumption is off just like your picks every week...... There's not one team in that district turning heads, so yeah I like our chances against any of y'all... Even the way we've played all year I still think we see round 2

What picks have I been wrong on except ND? I'll wait lol.... You don't believe that poop you just typed or your meds ain't working anymore.

2 hours ago, EastTxFinest said:

What picks have I been wrong on except ND? I'll wait lol.... You don't believe that poop you just typed or your meds ain't working anymore.

Man your picks are off just like the president, clueless....... 2 weeks my friend dont hold your breath you may not make it LOL