Hallsville

Jacksonville

Longview Pine Tree

Marshall

Mount Pleasant

Nacogdoches

Sulphur Springs

Whitehouse

Read more:  http://texxas5asports.proboards.com/thread/6438/rtxc1s-2018-mock-realignment-thread#ixzz4xsW8ybls

This is what I expect as well, just hoping the cutoff for D1 is above 1800!!

4 minutes ago, cujoforlife said:

He hasn’t posted his 4a mock yet.

I "think" I remember Lindale barely hitting 1100 last realignment, I could be wrong!!

Posted 1193 last count, if that projected number comes true, it wouldn't be hard to see them dropping 40-50 students.

6 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

I "think" I remember Lindale barely hitting 1100 last realignment, I could be wrong!!

Posted 1193 last count, if that projected number comes true, it wouldn't be hard to see them dropping 40-50 students.

No way Lindale lost 40-50 students. That's a growing school district and they probably gained a 100 students since last realignment. I'm shocked at the numbers at a lot schools in East Texas this go around. A lot of fudging going on.

35 minutes ago, dtsmith112 said:

No way Lindale lost 40-50 students. That's a growing school district and they probably gained a 100 students since last realignment. I'm shocked at the numbers at a lot schools in East Texas this go around. A lot of fudging going on.

TISD hasn’t fudge not one number.

According to the numbers Lindale will likely stay 5A.......

MP won't be by themselves.  They make more geographical sense going down I-30 with Sulphur Springs.

MP, SS, Greenville and Royse City are all closer than to one another than MP is with Marshall, Hallsville, or PT.

20 hours ago, Nacwagons said:

I'm a little shock to see Lindale dropping 40-50 students considering the growth in the Lindale area.

Can't blame these bubble schools for wanting to drop.

Lindale could possibly prosper in 4A Div I, depending on which district they were placed into.

Nac is harder to figure.  I think if they end up in a Div I bracket, their decades-long struggles would continue.  I don't think a drop to Div II automatically allows them to prosper.  Most of their current district is made up of Div II schools....and their struggles have continued.

-----

Selfishly I'm interested in seeing where Marshall lands..... if we end up in a North type district with MP, SS, and possible some metroplex schools...how does that affect our continued upward trajectory?

Same with if we end up with an all-East Texas district with WH, Jax, PT, Hallsville, etc......

Going to be an interesting alignment.

Mavs are 17-2 in district play since 2015.

21-5 since 2014.  With 2 district titles in 3 years (one shared).

How does that change in a new district with new competition.  Losing Texas High  takes away the team that has given us the most trouble in district play since we dropped in 2002.

Interesting stuff.  Excited to see where this all takes us.

Yea i dont know if there is anyone in that district that could challenge us like THigh did. I know Nac has a talented group coming up. So maybe them in 2nd year. If Whitehouse get the old school McFarland offense going I can see them challenging us. Still have the same offensive guru. Im shocked their defense has been the strength. Pine Tree will be a solid playoff team imo. They are playing much better this second half of season. The new coach in his 3rd year could make some noise in this district. Getting Jax in the tomato bowl will always be a tough game.