Bi-district: Pleasant Grove @ Tatum

Eagleborn

9 hours ago, Unbiased1 said:

Ya'll are funny. I love the confidence. Maybe you guys know something that absolutely nobody who watches high school football in East Texas knows. I am surprised the PG fans have not been on here yet...I suspect they are not entertaining the idea of "shock. the. world." much, lol. Hey, best of luck to you guys though!

We are here...Just watching the hole get dug and the crow getting prepared...

10 hours ago, hornetblue said:

Pleasant Grove by alot!

Yeah!

8 hours ago, hornetblue said:

I hope you are right because I am not really a PG fan! Go Eagles!

Wait...what?!?!

• Like 1

Watching the crow stack up? Boy please......we 3-7.....it should be a breath of fresh air that we even here giving y'all something to read. Ima talk trash at 10-0 or 0-10.....y'all are 10-0.....y'all should be favored. Bout time y'all get relevant. 

3 minutes ago, Eagle8 said:

Watching the crow stack up? Boy please......we 3-7.....it should be a breath of fresh air that we even here giving y'all something to read. Ima talk trash at 10-0 or 0-10.....y'all are 10-0.....y'all should be favored. Bout time y'all get relevant. 

Our freshman will get scores on y'all in the third quarter. Starters pulled at halftime 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Unbiased1 said:

Ya'll are funny. I love the confidence. Maybe you guys know something that absolutely nobody who watches high school football in East Texas knows. I am surprised the PG fans have not been on here yet...I suspect they are not entertaining the idea of "shock. the. world." much, lol. Hey, best of luck to you guys though!

Oh yea, they know something alright. That's why they're going so far overboard lol

22 minutes ago, Unbiased1 said:

Haha, still think my best bet may be driving to Marshall or maybe a little further to Carthage, can’t decide. 

I'm just saying, with them acting like this, they can easily come back Friday night afterwards and claim insanity. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

I'm just saying, with them acting like this, they can easily come back Friday night afterwards and claim insanity. 

9-7 State Champs, real talk.......been sand baggin man. Setting up this match on purpose. You know how hard it is to sand bag all year? It's tough man, bout to unleash that moster Friday night. Trick play every down, gonna be legendary. 

5 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

Bwahahahahaha....!!!

9-7 State Champs!!

NOT!!!  Sorry, Eagles!  It ain't happening...  Those Hawks is gonna be eating smoked Eagle.  Ain't gonna be close.

Lol, quit drinking the gold sauce son.....9-7

Just now, Tatum_DirtyBird said:

Unfortunately we won't get a shot at y'all. More than likely get to play Diboll again. 

It "could" happen, but the odds are astronomical.  I'll admit we ain't what we used to be, but I think we are getting there, albeit a lot later than usual.  I think we will beat Diboll by a couple of TDs.  Tatum, on the other hand, ain't got a snowball's chance in Hades, in my opinion.

7 minutes ago, blackflag79 said:

Yep.  I'll bet there ain't another fanbase in the state that has more "crow" recipes than them Tadumb folks.  Crows won't fly within 20 miles of Tadumb.

Crow? Dog, you out of yo mind. I ain't eatin no crow. 9-7 bro, 9-7. I'm tellin y'all. We sand bagged for 11 weeks. Bout to quit pullin our punches Friday. Fidna get real.