6A D2 R2 Bi-District: Beaumont West Brook at Longview

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (9-1) vs Beaumont West Brook Bruins (7-2)  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a close one
    • Beaumont West Brook in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

On 11/14/2017 at 10:00 AM, MattStepp said:

I haven't seen Collins this year but I know last year they were REAL good..beat the brakes off John Tyler and took Desoto to the wire.....my guys in Houston tell me they are better this year....we'll see

Thing about KC is they are so disciplined defensively and frankly, probably the best D in Texas this year. Screw bend don't break, these guys flat out aren't giving up alot of yards at all. They run that 3-4 to perfection. 

On offense, massive oline. Averaging 290 across the board, no one under 6'2. Couple that with a 4 star RB running behind it, yeah. 

Longview would really, really have to earn that win because they would no doubt be the underdogs. 

As for LP and Westfield, Westfield is good but not as good as many seem to think. Haven't played much good teams this year and the two they did play (Spring and Clear Springs), they should have loss. They did beat North Shore earlier in the season but this year wasn't one of your stronger North Shore teams. 

But yeah, we both have to get there first. Beat Westbrook. 

1 hour ago, LoboFan07 said:

Worry about them if we get there.

We have two teams in front of us that would love to end our season early.

Beat West Brook!!

All I see is ONE as of right now. And, that of course is, Beaumont Westbrook. I want SO bad for us to annihilate them based on their mouths alone. I have NEVER seen such an arrogant fanbase filled with such vitreal rhetoric and behavior. 

We need to return the favor to them with our worst general admission student section sitting right beside them. Need to give them an experience that is up close and personal which is usually reserved for the Lufkin Panther and Marshall Maverick riff-raffs. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Quick said:

All I see is ONE as of right now. And, that of course is, Beaumont Westbrook. I want SO bad for us to annihilate them based on their mouths alone. I have NEVER seen such an arrogant fanbase filled with such vitreal rhetoric and behavior.  

Are you talking about the social media stuff? 

I dipped my toe in it on Twitter because I thought it was all in fun, but them ####s are serious. I didn't want a meeting with HR so I bowed out, but dang... 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

32 minutes ago, Quick said:

I mean John Tyler is up there, but agreed on wanting to dominate them.

35 minutes ago, Quick said:

We need to return the favor to them with our worst general admission student section sitting right beside them. Need to give them an experience that is up close and personal which is usually reserved for the Lufkin Panther and Marshall Maverick riff-raffs. 

Should have seen the arrogance Summer 2016 when we played them in 7 on 7. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Matthias said:

Are you talking about the social media stuff? 

I dipped my toe in it on Twitter because I thought it was all in fun, but them ####s are serious. I didn't want a meeting with HR so I bowed out, but dang... 

Naw, man. While airing on the live broadcast last year, our trusty Lobo announcers left the mic on during breaks (as they usually do) and you could hear them cussing us out for no reason on live radio. I mean, I am glad the FCC didn't hear what was going on. And, this wasn't some random fan either. You could hear it throughout the game while it was being broadcast as well. I am edgy myself but, I do have a governor when it comes to being in the general public around children. 

A buddy of mine's that is on Smoaky.com Mother was doused with drinks upon either entering or leaving Abe Martin Stadium in Lufkin,Texas several years ago and he told me he absolutely lost it. And, I don't blame him one bit. That incident right there in relation to the topic, would be one of the few reasons I wouldn't care who was around or what I said. I'd deal with the consequences later when it comes to my family and especially my children. I'm telling ya, this fanbase from Westbrook is out of control!

• Sad 1

Let em talk.

I guarantee they won't fill up their three sections at Lobo tomorrow.

I don't usually feel confident ahead of playoff games, but I definitely do ahead of this one. We're a much better team if we just come to play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LoboFan07 said:

Let em talk.

I guarantee they won't fill up their three sections at Lobo tomorrow.

I don't usually feel confident ahead of playoff games, but I definitely do ahead of this one. We're a much better team if we just come to play.

IF.

• Like 1

It's high school athletics. There's always going to be an IF. But there's been nothing to tell me that our boys this year won't come out and play their game.

I'm going to guess, Lobos hold it close in the first half then come out and dominate in the second half like they have all season long.

18 minutes ago, Matthias said:

Anyone posting unconfirmed injury rumors is gonna take a week's vacation. 

Just gonna put that out there. 

Lmao!!! This notice you just put out, gave me flashbacks to my high school days when the principal would randomly make an announcement in mid-day over the intercom and then you just hear him displacing the call abruptly as the button is released in haste. 

A few people always tend to know what's going on, some pretending not to know what's going on and the truly clueless left scratching their heads and shrugging their shoulders in amazement as they look to their peers for insight.

• LOL! 1

6 hours ago, Quick said:

Yeah, I heard about them and Port Neches-Groves as well.

07 and I are the only ones that experienced that PNG nonsense, face to face. Those people nearly made me lose my religion! It was RIDICULOUS!!! I am pretty sure that I could care if they ever win another game after that showing!!

That was by far the worst experience I've ever had at one of those things. We haven't played them in 66 years and I still have a hatred greater for that fan base than any of the previous 30 teams we've faced (outside of maybe JT).

• Like 1