Jefferson v Farmersvile

FlowJack

Jefferson v Farmersville  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/18/2017 at 01:00 AM

Seems the passrush of WO got in the QB's head. His confidence was a little shaky coming into the game. Like FJ said, turned the ball over on downs with 4 drops in a row to wide open receivers. He didn't really start to get his run game going until late in the game. I hope the offense gets it going. If you can't stop em on D, better out score em. 

Didn’t mean to get something started on here. I appreciate flowjacks’s opinion on here and that’s why I asked his take on Jefferson. He does seem to be critical in areas that possibly need to be worked on. I’m also critical of WO too when there’s something I think could be worked on. I also will admit when I’m wrong of which I was wrong about WO from earlier in preseason. I call it like I see it too, but I more so get into detail on what I think’s going on. I sometimes may be a “bleacher coach” but it’s my opinion and ppl can take it or leave it. I appreciate all sides of the spectrum wether it be smack talk, homers, or critiques that may or may not be correct. One side I don’t like is trolls though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

Didn’t mean to get something started on here. I appreciate flowjacks’s opinion on here and that’s why I asked his take on Jefferson. He does seem to be critical in areas that possibly need to be worked on. I’m also critical of WO too when there’s something I think could be worked on. I also will admit when I’m wrong of which I was wrong about WO from earlier in preseason. I call it like I see it too, but I more so get into detail on what I think’s going on. I sometimes may be a “bleacher coach” but it’s my opinion and ppl can take it or leave it. I appreciate all sides of the spectrum wether it be smack talk, homers, or critiques that may or may not be correct. One side I don’t like is trolls though. 

you didnt get anything started we just call it how we see it. He just never has anything positive to say about a team he sits and watches every friday just to come back here and talk down perfect example. four straight passes that hit wide open receivers and they dropped it but its the QB fault. Thats what we are talking bout now he talking down on the commentator he kooky lol what he got to do with anything.

1 hour ago, Racer55 said:

No you didn't start anything. He is what he is, just a negative and sour individual. If he were to be honest he'd much rather see Jefferson 1-9 right now. It burns him up! He doesn't understand the value of what a program like what the AD has established really does for the student body, fans, and community. Ppl for years, including myself, have been very critical of previous AD's for not being able to utilize the athletic ability that Jefferson puts on the field year after year. Now Jefferson has one, and some are still critical for no good reason but just to hate. 

28 minutes ago, Brahma5 said:

No you didn't start anything. He is what he is, just a negative and sour individual. If he were to be honest he'd much rather see Jefferson 1-9 right now. It burns him up! He doesn't understand the value of what a program like what the AD has established really does for the student body, fans, and community. Ppl for years, including myself, have been very critical of previous AD's for not being able to utilize the athletic ability that Jefferson puts on the field year after year. Now Jefferson has one, and some are still critical for no good reason but just to hate. 

+1

On 11/11/2017 at 8:06 AM, Brahma5 said:

Air Jefferson hasn't gone anywhere, they're taking what the defense is giving them which is a great strategy. If you're going to double or triple team WR's then running lanes are going to be open. If, and I know there's lots of ifs, but if Jefferson would've stuck to the running game against WO that game could've turned out much different. Defenses will now have to respect the run game and worry about the passing game as well, which is what the Dawgs want. Whoever made the decision last night at halftime to RUN the ball should be given credit for it because that is what won the game. As far as the defense is concerned.....WO gave up 44 pts to redwater. The Dawgs just played the 2 most physical running attacks they've seen all season so I'm sure that will help them in the playoffs. Just need to be a little more physical in the middle, but I did see progress from last week. Jefferson wins this one...

This is a Jefferson/Farmersville thread, so this is all I’ll post. With the continued “second-guessing” about the Bulldog loss to White Oak, a response is merited. You’re right...you do seem pretty fond of the “if” word....

MAYBE....the Jefferson STAFF saw some things you didn’t see in the WO game.

MAYBE....the Roughnecks made some adjustments after the Bulldog’s early success on the ground. 

If I’m wrong, well.....

MAYBE....the Jefferson staff will get you a set of headphones for the Farmersville game. 

MAYBE...not.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, 3rdand5 said:

This game could be another one that turns into a exciting game. Don't think it's going to be a rout like some predict. We will know tonight.

Really hard to predict high school games where neither team has a common opponent.  I think you're right about not being a blowout-still believe Jefferson wins.