Dodge Demon 840 HP - 0-60 in 2.3 Seconds

Hagar

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/11/12/controversial-840-horsepower-dodge-demon-heads-dealers/856103001/

I want one.  If any of you are stressed out about what to get me for Christmas, this would make a great stocking stuffer. :) 

Btw, please throw in a $500 gift card to ExxonMobil so I could afford to drive it down to the Dollar General in Evadale lol.

• 1 month later...

GREAT CHOICE REB!!!!!!!!.........BUT....how will you get back home when you GET to the DG????.....IF your foot is like mine.....would screech all the rubber off the tires($345 per tire on Tire Rack) AND THAT AIN'T NO GAS "SIPPER"...When I had my 426 Hemi....I had to use "Ethel"(to you young ones...that PREMIUM LEADED GAS) AND add 2 bottles of octane booster PER tank!!  And going down the road at 7%$#$% mph......you could watch the gas gauge MOVE downward as you went down the highway!!!!!!!!....BUT that car sure looks like a CHIC MAGNET!!!.....*&%##$%^&****.....sorry honey......I mean the BA(wife) would like to ride in the car!!.....ouch 

• 2 months later...
On 1/10/2018 at 6:48 AM, ManCaveDweller said:

GREAT CHOICE REB!!!!!!!!.........BUT....how will you get back home when you GET to the DG????.....IF your foot is like mine.....would screech all the rubber off the tires($345 per tire on Tire Rack) AND THAT AIN'T NO GAS "SIPPER"...When I had my 426 Hemi....I had to use "Ethel"(to you young ones...that PREMIUM LEADED GAS) AND add 2 bottles of octane booster PER tank!!  And going down the road at 7%$#$% mph......you could watch the gas gauge MOVE downward as you went down the highway!!!!!!!!....BUT that car sure looks like a CHIC MAGNET!!!.....*&%##$%^&****.....sorry honey......I mean the BA(wife) would like to ride in the car!!.....ouch 

I pumped a bunch of that ol’ red Ethyl premium gasoline back when I worked at my Dad’s gas station in the 70’s... Heck, I can still remember the odd/even days during the ‘73 Oil Embargo & those L-O-N-G lines of cars going all the way back down the street waiting for their turn to buy the 10 gallon limit per customer...! These kids today would lose their minds if you were to try to “limit” them to everything THEY feel you OWE them!🙄

Carth.....ain't THAT right!!!!!!....Me and BA(battle Ax) were dating in the 70's and those LONG LINES in Houston Texas....at the Sigmore on TIDWELL....yes ladies and gentlemen....TIDWELL.....even got to the point that people would drive up.....put their 10 gal in...THEN change the TAG and fill up 10 more gallons....THATS when the sign went up 10 gals PER CAR!!!!

I would tell my kids....NO ONE OWES YOU A DIME!!!!!!......then my son would say....DAD....a dime won't buy much..........CORRECT!!!!!

If you want something......YOU EARN IT!!!......the only thing in this life that is free is the air we breath!!!!.....and sometimes I think "Sam" wants to tax THAT TOO!!!!!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, ManCaveDweller said:

Carth.....ain't THAT right!!!!!!....Me and BA(battle Ax) were dating in the 70's and those LONG LINES in Houston Texas....at the Sigmore on TIDWELL....yes ladies and gentlemen....TIDWELL.....even got to the point that people would drive up.....put their 10 gal in...THEN change the TAG and fill up 10 more gallons....THATS when the sign went up 10 gals PER CAR!!!!

I would tell my kids....NO ONE OWES YOU A DIME!!!!!!......then my son would say....DAD....a dime won't buy much..........CORRECT!!!!!

If you want something......YOU EARN IT!!!......the only thing in this life that is free is the air we breath!!!!.....and sometimes I think "Sam" wants to tax THAT TOO!!!!!

I still go to the Pancho's at Tidwell and 45.  The Aunt Bea's two businesses down burned down.  I have a feeling that the owner torched it.  He hasn't started it back up, but I know he was making money.  He had $7200 in deposits taken in a traffic stop.  https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Former-Houston-councilman-accuses-deputy-of-5813113.php

On 3/20/2018 at 5:33 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I still go to the Pancho's at Tidwell and 45.  The Aunt Bea's two businesses down burned down.  I have a feeling that the owner torched it.  He hasn't started it back up, but I know he was making money.  He had $7200 in deposits taken in a traffic stop.  https://www.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Former-Houston-councilman-accuses-deputy-of-5813113.php

Dave.....When I would go down to Houston and "visit" BA.......the family would go out to 59 and eat at a place called The Log Cabin....family style food....Fried Chicken and ALL the trimmings....."hun" would bring out PLATES of chicken...."tators" and gravy....HOMEMADE Biscuits......salad and anything else you wanted.....$4.95.....MIGHT be why back then I looked like an elephant!!!!!!  Place in now IN THE MIDDLE of 59 with all the expansion of the road....man I MISS THAT PLACE!!!!!

• 1 month later...
On 11/12/2017 at 2:27 PM, REBgp said:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/11/12/controversial-840-horsepower-dodge-demon-heads-dealers/856103001/

I want one.  If any of you are stressed out about what to get me for Christmas, this would make a great stocking stuffer. :) 

Btw, please throw in a $500 gift card to ExxonMobil so I could afford to drive it down to the Dollar General in Evadale lol.

Better pick up a pkg of “Depends” too, REB... ‘cause you’ll probably soil yourself after about 5 seconds...💩😜