Who WILL WIN 4A DIV II?

wos96

2 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

Melissa was the underdog by a lot so don't beat that chest too hard!  Like I stated 1 and 2 weaker regions

They were 3 point underdogs. Why are your posts so senseless?

PG wins it all this year. PG meets Wimberley in Arlington. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

region 1 and 2 weak! SC comes out of region 3 or 4. 

3 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

Melissa was the underdog by a lot so don't beat that chest too hard!  Like I stated 1 and 2 weaker regions

PG has gotten used to hearing stuff like that. The Hawks do their talking by doing the walk.

every week it has been the same, nobody has lived up to their hype yet. 

Every good team we faced has been tested, and come up short.

we have Graham next, after that is not important yet.

On 12/2/2017 at 12:09 AM, chukslegacy said:

Care to explain. Sure WOS is not the same team but they still finding a way to win. No one even came close to WOS last year as they road pounded everyone they met so maybe they don't run over everybody and make it a close game but still finding a way to win. My thoughts are if MV was in R1 or 2 they would be in the finals. 

When them turkeys start gobbling the blue men will go berserk

59 minutes ago, Lion70 said:

Y'all were lucky to win last one. WoS probably gets beaten. You said yourself last year very weak region still makes for a long run.

Lucky?  How do you figure. WOS could have punched it in for another score to make it 21 to zero. You need new sources!

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:50 PM, WhoamI97539 said:

Hahaha... well yep I guess I will try again since Cuero bit the dust. I guess I will stay with my initial guess I posted when playoffs started.

Pleasant Grove  vs  WOS  

The Oracle has Spoken.

Honor the Gods, Leonidas!

WOS_PG2017.png

PG is going to win the whole thing. That offense is a machine. Defensively they are very stout. The DL is really big. Not great techinicians, but really good at what they do. Especially #90. LB's are legit. Especially #3 and #5. DB's are not bad either. If you consider them a weakness, that's fine. Good luck giving your QB time to get rid of the ball.

PG is legit. As well as they have played all year, they deserve this run. Enjoy it.

18 hours ago, CF21 said:

It is PG's to lose. They are the best team in 4AD2 this season. 

How you figure? I sure as heck didn't see them in the title game last year or the year before that. Heck don't think I have even seen them or heard of them before that. Its almost humorous to have someone say they are the Best team in 4A DII when they haven't even been competing for the title until this year. Cinderella story for sure but the wicked witch from the southeast will have something to say about that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, chukslegacy said:

How you figure? I sure as heck didn't see them in the title game last year or the year before that. Heck don't think I have even seen them or heard of them before that. Its almost humorous to have someone say they are the Best team in 4A DII when they haven't even been competing for the title until this year. Cinderella story for sure but the wicked witch from the southeast will have something to say about that.

You guys from wos sound like Mike Tyson in '97 still trying to intimidate based on your past. Next thing you know, all you wos boys will be sporting new tribal tattoos on your faces so you can still intimidate opponents.

Last time I checked, that Championship trophy don't get handed to you because you've been the best for the last few years, it gets handed to who is best THIS year and that team is clearly PLEASANT GROVE. That's how I figure. It doesn't matter if you have heard of them or not, if they have a pedigree or not or even if they are a member of the "club" of elite programs. What matters is Josh Gibson showed up a few years ago with a mission to build an elite program and this is the year the entire state of Texas gets introduced to them. Come next Friday, everyone will know who Pleasant Grove is and what their program is about.

Go focus on beating Wimberly, cause everyone who already knows about PG, wants you in that game next week and cannot wait to watch them mule knuckle wos. Good luck

• Like 2

PG hasn't played anyone yet to speak of! I can't wait to see what happens tonight but just for kicks and giggles I hope PG can get passed Graham so WOS can show what a true Champion looks like and plays like. Your cracking me up with this elite program you all mustard up this year. It laughable but entertaining to say the least!

• Thanks 1

West Orange Stark has been to the state finals game three years in a row and will possibly make it for the fourth year in a row. Win or lose, that is very impressive. I am 100% rooting for WOS to win it again this year, but i am not confident that they will. The past three years, they have had a really good offense that can put up a lot of points. We all know that they have had the best defense the past few years and one of the best this year, but their problem this year is that they do not score a lot of points. I do not know what the other three teams are about, but i just don't see WOS winning it this year. I sure hope that i am wrong. After all, defense does win championships.